Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Evander Holyfield vs Tyson Fury. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Evander Holyfield vs Tyson Fury. Who wins?

Would holyfield be able to get to the big man? Even though he was a blown up Cruiser, the man had heart, will power and determination like no other.

But would he be able to give the big man his first loss despite being only 6'1 205 in his prime or would Fury's size prove to be too much for Holyfield in the later rounds?

Holyfield KO-TKO
    38.64%
    Holyfield decision
    20.45%
    Fury KO-TKO
    11.36%
    Fury decision
    29.55%
    Draw
    0%

Fury bullies him, confuses him with feints early then forces a phone booth fight and mauls him on the inside to a stoppage in the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Would holyfield be able to get to the big man? Even though he was a blown up Cruiser, the man had heart, will power and determination like no other.

But would he be able to give the big man his first loss despite being only 6'1 205 in his prime or would Fury's size prove to be too much for Holyfield in the later rounds?

Steve Cunningham and other lesser fighters were able to drop and hurt Fury, I see no reason why Holyfield couldn't do the same or even neutralize the strengths of Fury. It is difficult to say because Fury hasn't fought anyone quite as good as Holyfield or anyone who fought like him.

Guessing wise I think Fury would struggle with Holyfield's pressure game, the inside fighting of Holyfield would be a little too much.

Comment

That’s a real tough match for the Real Deal.

Comment

I don't think Fury could keep the pace.

Comment

Fury's never faced anything remotely in the quality of Holyfield, whereas Holyfield took on some harrowing competition like Bowe and Foreman. I'd give Fury a boxer's chance, but The Real Deal is going to get in there and land some combos for sure. Evander could move and box so much better than anyone Fury has seen.

Comment

Holyfield vs Fury? The one who has more steroids in them on the fight night wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Holyfield vs Fury? The one who has more steroids in them on the fight night wins.
                Where do you see roids on fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                  Steve Cunningham and other lesser fighters were able to drop and hurt Fury, I see no reason why Holyfield couldn't do the same or even neutralize the strengths of Fury. It is difficult to say because Fury hasn't fought anyone quite as good as Holyfield or anyone who fought like him.

Guessing wise I think Fury would struggle with Holyfield's pressure game, the inside fighting of Holyfield would be a little too much.
                  He said prime fury. Not fury who fought Cunningham

Comment

Holyfield gets bodied by Fury.

But Holyfield would KTFO of Joshua with that weak ass jaw he has. If you melted away Ruiz's giant gut, he is basically a cruiserweight anyways and less lean mass than prime Holyfield, yet he had enough power to brutally stop Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X