Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the worst injury you've sustained while training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the worst injury you've sustained while training?

Lastnight I went to train, and my sensei puts me against an amazon woman in our open ring session, who has been in his class for about three years. She taps me an embarrassing amount of times, and for the two minutes I finally get off the matt, she makes contact with the top of her amazon foot with my cheek. The stupidest part is this woman "forgot" to take off a toe ring with a diamond thing jutting off of it. She got in trouble and I got a swollen and cut face. Sore and swollen I came to work in a red hoodie and blue pants. Now everyone is looking at me like I am either gang related or stepped out of the movie Fight Club.

Not the worst injury I've ever gotten, but it sucks and I can barely open my mouth. Tell me guys your stories.

This mma section is too slow

That sucks.

I got a dislocated finger about 7 years ago and the finger is still large and ****ed up.

I hurt both of my knees in wrestling about 5 years ago and they are now reoccuring injuries. They lock into place and it's a ****ing pain in the ass. They hurt constantly.

Comment

ouch. Ever since I started training, I've had to get my rings resized because my fingers are constantly swollen

I haven't really ever had any injuries from training that haven't gone away, and always hate to hear about them.

Comment

my brother snapped my arm once but we were not training we were goofing off

Comment

while training i have been injured a few times. i pulled a muscle in my right inner thigh and could not walk for about a week while training with ricco rodriguez; i have had the left side of my temple busted open about the size of an eyeball while training with a 6'3 320lb man name Blake Gaskins; i have had my right shin busted while coliding shins with a kickboxer named Dave Hojak... in which i could not walk right for about 3/4 days.

There are prolly a few more... give me some time and I will bring this thread back up with some ****ed up stories. the worst **** always happens to me. soon enough something will happen again.

Comment

Had my eye scratched....Twisted knee a couple of times....Pulled muscles....broken nose.....jammed fingers ect....

Comment

Torn shoulder ligament in left shoulder.
              Subluxated right shoulder.

- The Jake

Comment

have had pretty much **** all injuries from fighting, have had a ,lot more from rugby and other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomTap
                  have had pretty much **** all injuries from fighting, have had a ,lot more from rugby and other ****.
                  Other ****?

Like from your animal sex partners maybe?

Comment

yes...they scratch hard

Comment

Working...
                    X