No announcement yet.

Peanut butter and jam sandwhich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peanut butter and jam sandwhich

I've bee hearing that this is good to eat last thing at night for putting a little weight on. Is this true?

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent
    I've bee hearing that this is good to eat last thing at night for putting a little weight on. Is this true?
    Eat a lot b4 u sleep and u can gain weight...

If I was you I wouldn't wanna gain weight though, because as you get older, you get bigger naturally...

and if you think you skinng for your height...

look at Carlos Zarate...One of Mexicos greatest and underrated fighters, he was a knockout artist...

He was 5'8 and fought at 118

Comment

right now i'm about 5'7 and roughly 130 lb's. But i wanna put i wee bit of weight on.

Comment

right now i'm about 5'7 and roughly 130 lb's. But i wanna put i wee bit of weight on.
        Well just more and eat b4 u sleep

Comment

Spinksjinx eats like a tablespoon of peanut butter before he goes to bed and apparently it saves your body eating through muscle, because it has some fuel to eat through instead.

So the logic must be that eating before bed makes you put on weight. Plus its kinda common sense, cos when your asleep you do no exercise yet the food will be digested and you will thus put on weight during the night.

Comment

how old are you?

eating a lot before bedtime is good to put on weight, beer is very good

Comment

Originally posted by leff
              how old are you?

eating a lot before bedtime is good to put on weight, beer is very good
              Hahaha, he said he wants to put on a wee bit of weight (ie a little bit), beer will make you look like one of those thugs you see on the news after the England football team have just had their ass kicked by Azerbaijan and all the Azerbaijany fans getting stomped on.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                Hahaha, he said he wants to put on a wee bit of weight (ie a little bit), beer will make you look like one of those thugs you see on the news after the England football team have just had their ass kicked by Azerbaijan and all the Azerbaijany fans getting stomped on.
                well, than he can drink a little beer

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                  Spinksjinx eats like a tablespoon of peanut butter before he goes to bed and apparently it saves your body eating through muscle, because it has some fuel to eat through instead.

So the logic must be that eating before bed makes you put on weight. Plus its kinda common sense, cos when your asleep you do no exercise yet the food will be digested and you will thus put on weight during the night.
                  I eat before I sleep and I am always 2-5 pounds lighter in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
                    I eat before I sleep and I am always 2-5 pounds lighter in the morning
                    Then your metabolism is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X