No announcement yet.

How to get that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get that

6 pack going, hear some fighters say they use a 25 lb weight and do like 2000 crunches and/or situps. I been doing about 6 to 8 hundred a day, I gotten my abs tighters but not quite cut as it should be. Also I guess my diet has to change, any more suggestions?

yeah its your diet, that matters a lot you have to get rid of that little layer of fat thats keeping you from seeing it. so quit eating fast food, drinking soda or anything that you may think has too much fat because thats just setting you back

Comment

Originally posted by Brickcity27
      6 pack going, hear some fighters say they use a 25 lb weight and do like 2000 crunches and/or situps. I been doing about 6 to 8 hundred a day, I gotten my abs tighters but not quite cut as it should be. Also I guess my diet has to change, any more suggestions?
      Thats ridiculout if they do 2000 crunches and more they are not training properly. I do 2 sets of decline situps with a medicine ball, 2 sets of 50 reps side crunches, reverse crunches and planks. Its all about diet.

Comment

2000? Yeah right...

Comment

Mike Tyson did 2000 back in the day. When you work out 3 times a day and you start each workout and end each workout with situps its only like 300 a time so (for a pro) its not that hard.

But if you do your situps and then go to Mcdonalds, you might as well not do them.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
            Mike Tyson did 2000 back in the day. When you work out 3 times a day and you start each workout and end each workout with situps its only like 300 a time so (for a pro) its not that hard.

But if you do your situps and then go to Mcdonalds, you might as well not do them.
            AMEN TO THAT! does anyone even eat fast food? **** i dont even have the desire for it anymore. how bout yall?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
              AMEN TO THAT! does anyone even eat fast food? **** i dont even have the desire for it anymore. how bout yall?
              Same here, I can't stand that garbage they serve at any greasy fast food resturant.... The only exception I'll make is steak n' shake. Mostly, cause they're food just rocks. It's a good, "I'm hangning out with friends and I don't care about my diet riiiiiight now." kinda food. Other than that, no fast food for me.... Now where's my Foreman grill?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
                yeah its your diet, that matters a lot you have to get rid of that little layer of fat thats keeping you from seeing it. so quit eating fast food, drinking soda or anything that you may think has too much fat because thats just setting you back
                Ok that's for the info, no more soda will be tough, I just like to work out, i don't box,I am just a big fan, plus I do play semi-pro football.

Comment

if ur doing 2000 crunches a day then ur not doing them properly (or u have an immensely light upper body).
                  To gain good definition in ur ab muscles, u should be aiming for sets of 25 or less, sets of 800,000 DO NOT improve definition, they improve endurance. Ever seen a marathon runner with massive, thick well defined legs? no, because they train for ENDURANCE, definition comes with strength and power. Aim for sets of 25 crunches whilst holding a light dumbell to ur upper chest, you should perform elevated leg raises, side crunches etc to gain use of all the stomach muscles.

Eating right should be a given for any sportsman, so im not going to mention it, but if its a problem for you, fix it!

Always couple ab work with dorsal raises or other lower back exercises to prevent imbalances

Comment

Originally posted by emilbus
                    Same here, I can't stand that garbage they serve at any greasy fast food resturant.... The only exception I'll make is steak n' shake. Mostly, cause they're food just rocks. It's a good, "I'm hangning out with friends and I don't care about my diet riiiiiight now." kinda food. Other than that, no fast food for me.... Now where's my Foreman grill?
                    ditto

Originally posted by emilbus
                    Ok that's for the info, no more soda will be tough, I just like to work out, i don't box,I am just a big fan, plus I do play semi-pro football.
                    for football dont youwanna kinda weigh a lot though? so yeah your not gunna get a six pac but ull have strong abs if you want the 6 u gotta have the diet. simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X