Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Slams 'Desperate' Anthony Joshua, I Call the Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... as of lately I heard that DAZN would likely sack Eddie Hearn soon... therefore this doesn't sound too out of tune...
    You are right! Eddie Hearn is desperate. He needs Wilder if he is going to keep his job at DAZN. He has until next year to make it happen or he is out.

Comment

... as of lately I heard that DAZN would likely sack Eddie Hearn soon... therefore this doesn't sound too out of tune...
      Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      You are right! Eddie Hearn is desperate. He needs Wilder if he is going to keep his job at DAZN. He has until next year to make it happen or he is out.
      Where did you hear that? Not his fault Wilder don't want it and whilst Hearns got some key counter peices for Canelo (Andrade, Callum Smith) I doubt they'd shoo him off. Not too mention AJ, upcoming prospects or all the European matchroom deals with DAZN. You two are probably just demonstrating wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        This is a 50/50 fight, I really don't get what the problem is.
        50/50 split?

With AJ having 75% of the belts and Wilder only ever have drawn in about 30-35% for one fight of what AJ has drawn in one fight?

Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          This is a 50/50 fight, I really don't get what the problem is.
          Lmao. This stance is the problem. This is about as much of a 50-50 fight as Canelo vs Jacobs financially.

Comment

He ain't wrong he calls the shots baby. And the 1st shot he called was PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT ANTHONY JOSHUA

Wilders a spineless fairy girl.

Comment

Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Where did you hear that? Not his fault Wilder don't want it and whilst Hearns got some key counter peices for Canelo (Andrade, Callum Smith) I doubt they'd shoo him off. Not too mention AJ, upcoming prospects or all the European matchroom deals with DAZN. You two are probably just demonstrating wishful thinking.
                How could he survive without signing American fighters? It's damn near impossible.

That was the main reason why John Skipper launched DAZN here in the States in the first place in order to add Boxing content to its platform; Along with the MMA.

Moreover, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport was put in charge of all the Boxing content on DAZN platform. Therefore, if he doesn't start signing some huge talent acquisitions from the states soon, then chances are his potential $1Bil contract over the next eight years will be over after two.

It was all the window he was given.

Comment

Looks like Deontay has decided to try and be the HWT Floyd. Don't think he can pull it off. I just hope the fight gets made relatively soon.

I hope its Wilder/Brazeale followed by Wilder/Fury 2 and then Wilder/AJ but I doubt that happens.

Comment

Wilder's trash talk doesnt sound the same no more after Fury beat him and got robbed.

based on styles i think Wilder can KO joshua but wilder doesnt call any shots here. AJ has superior resume and is bigger draw.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      How could he survive without signing American fighters? It's damn near impossible.

That was the main reason why John Skipper launched DAZN here in the States in the first place in order to add Boxing content to its platform; Along with the MMA.

Moreover, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport was put in charge of all the Boxing content on DAZN platform. Therefore, if he doesn't start signing some huge talent acquisitions from the states soon, then chances are his potential $1Bil contract over the next eight years will be over after two.

It was all the window he was given.
                      So it's just your biased opinion.

What would they replace Hearn with? They'd have less content than they do already how's that gonna help them?

You don't know if they're playing a long ball with his prospects and have no evidence of DAZN's disatification. Let me know when you're not making it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X