Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Donaire Will Beat Rigondeaux, I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=WeltshmerzKO;13030513]For Juanma's sake he better hope Donaire beats Rigo..... Rigo would destroy him.[/QUOTE

Im so tired of people here talking **** about juanma. He fought toe 2 toe with salido for like 17rds something gamboa or mikey garcia or alot of people wouldn't dare 2 do

Comment

I got Donaire winning but I wouldn't be surprised if Rigo pulls off a boxing master piece. I just think he's been overrated and if he does beat Donaire, who knows, maybe Donaire has been overrated also?
      I might sound like a hypo right there but I do always say Donaire has been fighting smaller opponents. So while I like Donaire and his style, it might be more effective against these smaller guys who can't handle his power.
      Rigo might be able to take the power game out of Donaire and reduce him to a search and destroy fighter whose left to search all night.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        That suspension time was way too harsh. They took an unnecessary bite out of JuanMa's prime years. Now Lopez is looking to make up for lost time. I feel bad for him. That time is gone. But JuanMa's doing the right thing. He's looking for the big fights practically out of the gate. I'd do the same if I were him.
        He should've kept his big mouth shut. I don't feel bad for him at all those accusations were the most pathetic **** I've ever heard. He got his ass kicked, man up and don't blame it on someone else like a little girl.
        Honestly the time off was probably good for him, he took two really bad beating in about a year. Rest was the best thing for him.

Comment

Juanma went toe to toe with Salido ....that's a sign of his greatness!

Some idiot just said that he doesn't understand how people hate on Juanma "when he went toe to toe with Salido for 17 rounds, something Garcia or Gamboa would never do".
          If this is not a moronic, idiotic, buffoonery comment then I don't know what is.
          Sure Juanma went toe to toe with Garcia and got KTFO both times. Gamboa and Garcia on the other hand fought Garcia and beat him fair and square.

It's called boxing not cave man fighting dumb ass! How can one make such a foolish comment? Judging Juanma to be great because he went toe to toe with a guy that eventually KO'd him? twice no less!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            He should've kept his big mouth shut. I don't feel bad for him at all those accusations were the most pathetic **** I've ever heard. He got his ass kicked, man up and don't blame it on someone else like a little girl.
            Honestly the time off was probably good for him, he took two really bad beating in about a year. Rest was the best thing for him.
            I got Juanma as a whiny, pouty guy. I find it laughable that he tries to blame the ref for his lose despite the ref not calling Juanma's obvious elbow strike in the 2nd fight.

Comment

I think Donaire would put some serious hands on Juanma, he needs to rebuild himself gradually.

Comment

I like how he beats a taco vendor and thinjs hes back

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
                  hey , juanma , fight celestino caballero , you have been runnig from him since 122 . you are exposed already and you didnt even fought gamboa . if you want to go down to 122 , rigo take you to school . i like you , but you are done and without even fighting the best at your weight thet were caballero and gamboa , you run from them .
                  Who was exposed more,

Caballero lost to Jason Litzau
                  Juanma lost to Salido.

Comment

juanma should in my opinion have 1-2 more fights so he can get his mojo again. then call for the big names......

Comment

Juanma is banking on his size here. He thinks Domaire wil be to small at 128 and to be honest Juanma is wrong and I would not want to be him in a fight against Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                      X