People are really this smart?!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Meanwhile...

Michael Moore is like a dumb quote gold mine. The dumb stuff he says seems to be never ending.

Dam.. whichever district Hank Johnson got elected is where Jon Ossoff should have run.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-14-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

ahahhaha it's Xoo, 1bad65 and Sterling Archer

Comment

Evil is inherently confusing because its the opposite of sanity or common sense and as the case with most godkings, both Obama and Hitler were jealous orators who excelled mostly in big talk and big lies seeking to create their own religion by mixing various parts that suited their fancy and ultimately to destroy their society in order to step in and fix it the way they saw fit, including widespread abortion, global and population control propaganda, fascism, transhumanism, false news, false science, drastic changes in laws and constitutions, tax intimidation, healthcare reform and control, disarmament propaganda, teaming up with messianic minded minion assaults on the freedom of speech, kamikazes, terrorists, greedy bankers, false Christians, the Vatican, etc.
        Last edited by maracho; 09-15-2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Meanwhile...

Plenty more where that came from...
          Yep, i remember one where they stood outside this University in Boston and asked the students some random questions. I just couldn't believe how stupid these kids were.

Comment

yeah, the majority of the republican voting block in the south and middle of the country is vapid and genuinely don't know what's good for them. you can say the same thing about working class die hard democrats as well. they're both poor, and yet the fail to recognize that government and business are their opponents, and that what's good for one side is genuinely good for the other.

southern working class people actually used to vote democrat. read up on what "dixiecrats" and the "solid south" are / were if you have the time.

Comment

Bill Clinton got aids from Magic Johnson? Dang....I didn't know Magic swung both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Yep, i remember one where they stood outside this University in Boston and asked the students some random questions. I just couldn't believe how stupid these kids were.
                Reminds me of when Howard Stern did his "dumb as a rock" show, interviewing a panel of hot models. They couldn't answer very basic questions.

Comment

Working...
                X