No announcement yet.

Primo was robbed against Joe Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
    Is this serious? Like from a serious source?

He got floored three times in the 6th round before the ref stopped it; how the heck is that playing opossum? Louis was cracking and outlanding him clearly for most of the fight.

Following the last KD the ref was gonna let the fight go on, but Carnera was just standing there with his hands down, about ready to get decapitated. You cant claim getting floored multiple times in a minute is part of the plan.

If you really wanted to posit a conspiracy for this fight at least claim Carnera took a dive...thats how bad he showed in the end.
    I read it on the internet. I'm going to find the source.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle ben View Post
      I read it on the internet. I'm going to find the source.
      Better to just reason it out UB. You will see pretty quickly why it is an impossibility in all respects.

Comment

??? Louis gave him a beating. No way was this a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Better to just reason it out UB. You will see pretty quickly why it is an impossibility in all respects.
          Agree with this..........

Comment

What sort of silly trolling is this? I thought this was a place for serious boxing discussion has that changed so drastically since i was last here?

Comment

I just watched the fight. Primo wanted no more and the ref stopped it. Did we watch the same fight where Primo did not win a round and then got dropped a few times? What fight where you watching?

What was to still come for boxing was much, much, dirtier though. That being the IBC........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
              X