Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Could Land on April 27 or May, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Lolx..... You are such a funny dude.
    Not as funny as AJ vs Jell Baby Miller in an empty stadium will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Lolx..... You are such a funny dude.
      What sort arrogant pompous prick books a venue without an opponent, and then uses it as a reason to take an easy fight.

Eddie/AJ is fooling no one with his antics. He is becoming the laughing stock of the sport.

Comment

Most of you that don't want to spend $80 for this can see it for $20 at the movies. That is what I have been doing since they are putting on more PPV's this year. Fro the price of 1 I can see 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          What sort arrogant pompous prick books a venue without an opponent, and then uses it as a reason to take an easy fight.

Eddie/AJ is fooling no one with his antics. He is becoming the laughing stock of the sport.
          Even though I think AJ/Wilders a 50/50 fight,AJ straight up ducked Wilder/Ortiz & now hes acting like its not his fault hes facing a c level like dildo whyte next when that was the plan from day 1. AJ didn't even show to see Wilder/fury but as soon as it was a Draw & he knew theyd rematch, he suddenly went full on tom cruise jumping on couches screaming he wants wilder,as if he wasn't already set up for dildo whyte mos in advance like everyone been knowing,& as if he didn't already sit ringside to call him out on some Eddie sperm wwf sht.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I'll bet my account against either of yours that if the fight happens and Robbie doesn't pay up, you won't do shit about it.

Deal?
            you're on. PM me so we can draw up the contract. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              robbie barrett will have to post his picture, real name, and quit this website forever.
              but robbie barrett said wilder is fighting breazeale next. and he's so sure wilder will "duck" fury that he repeatedly said he'd quit this website forever if wilder fought fury next.
              barrett said wilder is fighting breazeale next. i said he's fighting fury or aj next.

yes if i lose i will post my real name, picture, who i work for, etc and will quit the site forever.
              I think this guy loves me.

He already broke the bet when he created an alt.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/m...php?u=13010886

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Fair enough if that's his alt. But are you still sure Wilder-Fury rematch isn't next?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

you're lying. that's not my account and i can easily prove it. just a lame excuse for you to welch on a bet you know you will lose.

Comment

you're lying. that's not my account and i can easily prove it. just a lame excuse for you to welch on a bet you know you will lose.
                    You already admitted it in my thread in the dome.

I'll play your game. It wasn't me, it was one of the other 10 guys that use this account.

Why is someone that says they aren't a boxing fan still here when he's not getting paid anymore? You're full of ****. Nobody believes a word you type.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      The WBC has the most correct top 5. Those other ones have straight dog sht ranked top 5.
                      Lolx...... Was that why wilder has never been involved in any unification fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X