Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol..floyds baby mamma said he hit her SEVERAL TIMES WITH HIS FIST??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Dude is a midget why do people think if he slaps her a couple times it will leave a mark? Especially if he hits the side of her head and not the face.

If it was Chris Arreola we would see bruises but floyd is like amir khan, feather fister!
    amir khans feather fisted now???and realize a feather fisted boxer still hits harder than the average man

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      so he can punch her several times and leave no marks in your honest opinion??
      she said he hit her in the head not face...you have to shave her hair to see the marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        If Mike Tyson can hit a woman without causing permaneant injury, I'm pretty sure that Floyd can.

Typically, victims of crime do not release photos of themselves just to prove a point to delusional fanboys on the internet who would find a way to defend their man no matter what happened or how well proven it was. If she did release photos you guys would say that there's no proof that Floyd did it anyway.

Floyd is innocent until proven guilty, just like anyone else, but my guess is that even if there was a HD quality video of Floyd beating her up, you'd still be in here saying "damn, Floyd isn't that kinda guy, so that proves she must have provoked him by doing something really bad, therefore he isn't to blame".
        They'd say the photos were photoshopped.

Its really amazing how guys like larry and those like him really hurt from the criticism Floyd gets. Its as if there is some kind of weird physical and emotional connection they have to him. Quite strange if you really think about it. If Floyd died, I think they'd cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Its really amazing how guys like larry and those like him really hurt from the criticism Floyd gets. Its as if there is some kind of weird physical and emotional connection they have to him. Quite strange if you really think about it. If Floyd died, I think they'd cry.
          no, they'll commit a mass suicide.

Comment

Bro, I really don't understand why you would try and go there...

It is common knowledge that Larry gets paid by Floyd...There would be no other reason to act as his PR team on a boxing forum...

Hell, Floyd pays out loads of cash to every Floyd fan...Please stop acting like you don't know this.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

She said her boyfriend was there, What did he do during all of this?
              surly Mayweather would have hit him too...
              We must hear his side of the story...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                If Mike Tyson can hit a woman without causing permaneant injury, I'm pretty sure that Floyd can.

Typically, victims of crime do not release photos of themselves just to prove a point to delusional fanboys on the internet who would find a way to defend their man no matter what happened or how well proven it was. If she did release photos you guys would say that there's no proof that Floyd did it anyway.

Floyd is innocent until proven guilty, just like anyone else, but my guess is that even if there was a HD quality video of Floyd beating her up, you'd still be in here saying "damn, Floyd isn't that kinda guy, so that proves she must have provoked him by doing something really bad, therefore he isn't to blame".

Welcome back, Clegg. Your ilk is missed.

Comment

yes..if floyd died id cry

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                    amir khans feather fisted now???and realize a feather fisted boxer still hits harder than the average man
                    Amir Khan has pretty good power right lol Time will tell, remember this same thing has happened before and she admitted she was lying so it could easily be the same stunt again, my thing is even though im a Mayweather fan, if it were anyone in this situation, it not only has happened before and been a lie but theres no evidence we know of as of yet.

I find it kinda funny how Pacqiauo fans are talking like Mayweather fans shouldnt defend him for this but if it were Pacqiauo in the same position and his wife had accused him of it before but later said it were a lie? Damn, these forums wouldn't hear the end of it. But so they should, whether i loved or hated the dude who was being accused only these circumstances, i know i would defend them.

Comment

Floyd probably use 18 oz gloves on her.

Comment

Working...
                      X