Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black protesters spit and step on the American flag in front of white vets.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black protesters spit and step on the American flag in front of white vets.

Kudos to the whites standing side by side with the blacks while they spit on the flag.

Wheres Zimmerman when you need him?

Comment

Why don't they just leave?

Comment

What I don't understand is why step on and spit on the flag?

Ok because of what it symbolizes, but stepping on a flag is not going to change anything.

I'm more concerned with coming up with solutions to the problem. Stepping on and spitting on a flag isn't a solution to a problem

Comment

The thing about people is that the majority of them are morons. So if you want to alienate certain groups, it's easy to find morons of that group doing moronic things together.

Then the morons of other groups who are looking for a reason to hate another group will have their cause. Intelligent people with reason are the heavy minority.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-08-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Absolute trash. People with zero intellect expressing themselves by spitting and stomping on the american flag, disgraceful.

Comment

If all I see are ghetto black people and white trash in a video, I just have to stop watching.

Doesn't even look like a protest, looks more like a Walmart parking lot on black Friday.

Comment

Its not too late for real Americans to ship the urbans back to Africa.

Comment

Some poor little Chinese kid spent a long time making that flag, disrespectful.

Comment

Dey dindu nuffin

Comment

Working...
                    X