Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo will lose another decision by retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks Canelo will lose another decision by retirement?

I can't see it. The main problem is that Canelo is too gifted that I don't think there'll ever be another Mayweather-esque performance against him. He's grown into his body and seems much more comfortable in the ring. Along with that we saw that he has a very solid chin. Since the close decisions will go to him I think he wins em all.

If you were to ask me he has already lost five of them; Including: Mayweather, Golovkin 2X, Lara and Trout. He will definitely lose again if not by decision then by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      If you were to ask me he has already lost five of them; Including: Mayweather, Golovkin 2X, Lara and Trout. He will definitely lose again if not by decision then by TKO.

People trying to say he lost to Trout either can't score a fight or just hate Canelo. I start questioning their intellect to be honest.

Canelo looked like Whitaker against him. Even knocked him down and toyed with him using sick head movement. Trout himself said he was not expecting him to have such a slick defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        People trying to say he lost to Trout either can't score a fight or just hate Canelo. I start questioning their intellect to be honest.

Canelo looked like Whitaker against him. Even knocked him down and toyed with him using sick head movement. Trout himself said he was not expecting him to have such a slick defense.
        Was it that hard to post this on your main account? Most fans thought Trout won that bout. That's why I brought it up. It was a controversial win. He did score that knockdown which made it easier to justify the win.

Comment

With this much money involved and Golden Boys very questionable scorecards I just don’t see it. I felt you needed 9 or 10 rounds to beat him it may be 10 or 11 now. His fans will lap it up and when he retires they’ll say “his only loss was a close majority decision to Floyd in which one card was 116-112”.

I’ve got DAZN but I doubt I’ll be tuning into the Canelo fights. I don’t like to watch fights with pre-scored scorecards.

Comment

Was it that hard to post this on your main account? Most fans thought Trout won that bout. That's why I brought it up. It was a controversial win. He did score that knockdown which made it easier to justify the win.

Im new to posting but have been reading the forums for years now.

Dude stop lying. Most people on this forum and in the boxing world and even Trout himself thought he lost that fight. It honestly wasnt all that close.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Im new to posting but have been reading the forums for years now.

Dude stop lying. Most people on this forum and in the boxing world and even Trout himself thought he lost that fight. It honestly wasn't all that close.
              How the Hell would you know when you claim you were here only four years ago? That fight happened more than 5 years ago. I was here. Most post fight fan reactions had Trout winning the fight because there was open scoring in that fight and many fight fans felt that Canelo had shut it down and coasted to victory because he knew that he was well ahead on the scorecards while Trout was yet still competing.

Comment

Hahahahahaha this guy is crazy as hell.

Comment

How the Hell would you know when you claim you were here only four years ago? That fight happened more than 5 years ago. I was here. Most post fight fan reactions had Trout winning the fight because there was open scoring in that fight and many fight fans felt that Canelo had shut it down and coasted to victory because he knew that he was well ahead on the scorecards while Trout was yet still competing.

What a goofball.

I said "for years"....NOT "four" years.

Comment

I remember I had Trout winning by a point when I watched their fight. I think with Golovkin it should probably be 1-1. Both fights were very close in my opinion but Golovkin not getting an official win in either fight is just politics.

Comment

Working...
                    X