Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asians penalized in st tests for being Asians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
    There's no place for the white man anymore. The KKK is the only option left.
    Correction. Aint no place for the under-performing White men. The others seem to be doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      There's no place for the white man anymore. The KKK is the only option left.
      Don't know if you are trolling but the feeling you are having, picture a poor young Black male in the ghetto and when he looks for an extreme outlet to join like in your case(KKK) he just goes and join a gang in his community.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Don't know if you are trolling but the feeling you are having, picture a poor young Black male in the ghetto and when he looks for an extreme outlet to join like in your case(KKK) he just goes and join a gang in his community.
        Naw, I wouldn't say the KKK and traditionally black street gangs are the same.

Probably prison structures (AB) or 1% motorcycle clubs.

Comment

Correction. Aint no place for the under-performing White men. The others seem to be doing just fine.
          That's the case for every race, not just white..

Underperforming blacks, whites, Asians, Latinos, etc... always going to be lagging behind, dragging down society, compared to performing or overperforming people, they will always be a nuisance

How you act is more of a factor in life than how you look

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            How About I give you a lesson on how not to dress like the 40 year old virgin?

And ps you still have to pass all the tests and pass your clinicals to be a doctor. Its not like Negro Hakeem just shows up to the hospital and they waive the magic friend chicken drum stick and hand him a doctors license.
            Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Sure, come to Richmond and give me a lesson. I'll be waiting
            Don't mind me, just doing some scouting work for my boy HanzGruber

#HGP

Comment

America is one batshyt crazy country.

I love Lisa Ann doe.

Id lick her pooosey

Comment

Damn. Spot on. That's why I respect you, Enayze.
                I'm Jim Raynor a$$hole, and I'm in a mood for a pabst blue ribbon bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Naw, I wouldn't say the KKK and traditionally black street gangs are the same.

Probably prison structures (AB) or 1% motorcycle clubs.
                  I wasn't comparing them that way. I was saying when a White is feels like the system isn't working for him, he draws to groups that share similar view to the KKK.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I'm Jim Raynor a$$hole, and I'm in a mood for a pabst blue ribbon bear.
                    Wray and Nephew White Overproof rum is where it is at.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      How About I give you a lesson on how not to dress like the 40 year old virgin?

And ps you still have to pass all the tests and pass your clinicals to be a doctor. Its not like Negro Hakeem just shows up to the hospital and they waive the magic friend chicken drum stick and hand him a doctors license.

"Negro Hakeem"

Goddamn

Comment

Working...
                      X