No announcement yet.

going 2 become pro and as gud as Rocky marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going 2 become pro and as gud as Rocky marciano

im 17 and chinese =D. jus need sum motivation though.. i love the feel that u get before u have a fight ive had dat feeling alot in high school, i started goin 2 a boxing club 2 months ago and have kinda been on and off in going.. the onli reason 4 dat is because i aint allowed 2 spar. i need sum motivation anyone? and was wondering how i get my boxing license? and how to turn pro? last thing dere arent any good chinese/oriental boxers dat r pro init? i appreciate any help i can get thnxs

If you can't spar yet, work on your conditioning. Rocky Marciano used to run 8-15 miles a day, as well as sprints and other cardio exercises. He trained like a madman. You need to be running at least 3 miles a day.

You should also be shadowboxing whenever you have free time. Ask your coach to show you how to shadowbox, if you don't know how.

Comment

If you need us to give you some motivation, you won't ever be anywhere as good as Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by David06 View Post
        If you need us to give you some motivation, you won't ever be anywhere as good as Marciano.

Well said.

Comment

You have never sparred yet and you are judging your skill's off of 2 month's in a conditioning gym? and you wanna go pro right now ?

Comment

Originally posted by David06 View Post
            True that...

Comment

Lol

LOL im lazy all round chill out like. i mean motivation as in going dere onli 2 train kos the coach wont let anyone spar for 3-4 months. bdw i onli started boxing 2 months ago but got loads of experience from all the fights ive had. LOL remember da name yeh-Trey

Comment

Originally posted by HANDZ View Post
                You have never sparred yet and you are judging your skill's off of 2 month's in a conditioning gym? and you wanna go pro right now ?
                kos i got talent and ambition, not gonna be tinkin i shuld w8 2+ years b4 i go pro. wanna get there as soon as i can.

Comment

Your last name pretty much sums up my feelings about this thread so far... Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Trey_Ha View Post
                    kos i got talent and ambition, not gonna be tinkin i shuld w8 2+ years b4 i go pro. wanna get there as soon as i can.
                    boxing isnt a street fight where everything goes and the fight last no longer then 2-3 minute's,You have to learn technique and the Science if you cant throw proper punches and your conditioning isnt up to par your gonna get knocked the **** out plain and simple no matter how many fight's you have had in school have you ever fought in any Amateur tournament's yet? well who am i kidding you havent even sparred before lol you might wanna re-consider going pro as of right now unless you are Liu Kang .

Comment

Working...
                    X