No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Gamboa, Marquez Over Alleged PED Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabalas View Post
    This person SoggyLungs is committed to write constantly about JMM probably be because he is a sore looser after Marquez KOed Pacquiao. Why should JMM the only one volunteering to do all year round testing when it has been Manny the one who has been always suspect of using PEDs? Why not to state that JMM, Manny and other long list of boxers should be doing it? Just because Pacquiao is his idol (or probably his countryman) doesn't mean that he should be automatically excluded. And by the way, JMM told Manny's team that he would gladly accept testing provided Manny also do it but then suddenly Roach and Co. dropped the subject. What are they hiding? Mistery, mistery...
    Thank you, I didn't even know where to start in responding to that guys butthurt comment.

Comment

“He really doesn’t speak English,” Broner said of Gamboa. “He’s on PEDs.

Can't speak English = on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz
        ]

Hahahahahaha you take vitamins pinche leva. Move up in weight already. You already beat demarco he was number one at one thirty five . Move up and fight somebody. Please stop fighting lil people and just move up to one forty. Don't try to talk trash to Marquez he's clean until tested other wise. You don't belong in the same ring as Marquez until proven other wise fight somebody for f sake
        get out your feelings

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0
          “He really doesn’t speak English,” Broner said of Gamboa. “He’s on PEDs.

Can't speak English = on PEDs
          that's correct btw

Comment

Originally posted by cabalas
            Quote:

Originally Posted by SoggyLungs

like i've said before, marquez knocking out pacquiao exposed how lax drug testing is...it opened up many people's eyes to the dangers that peds can pose in combat sports. marquez could have killed pacquiao as a result of his abuse of peds...if marquez chooses to work with a known ped dealer he should volunteer to do all year round testing like donaire or else he will forever be seen as a bitter drug cheat who did whatever it took to get the W against his main rival...

This person SoggyLungs is committed to write constantly about JMM probably be because he is a sore looser after Marquez KOed Pacquiao. Why should JMM the only one volunteering to do all year round testing when it has been Manny the one who has been always suspect of using PEDs? Why not to state that JMM, Manny and other long list of boxers should be doing it? Just because Pacquiao is his idol (or probably his countryman) doesn't mean that he should be automatically excluded. And by the way, JMM told Manny's team that he would gladly accept testing provided Manny also do it but then suddenly Roach and Co. dropped the subject. What are they hiding? Mistery, mistery...
            lol agreed he also ignores MP declining drug test

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando
              Quote:

Gamboa was previously mentioned as a possible fight for Broner, but Broner criticized that idea because of the limited ways that fight would be promoted.

“He really doesn’t speak English,” Broner said of Gamboa. “He’s on PEDs. He’s just messing up. He tastes the canvas every fight. I mean, be serious, if me and Gamboa ever fight, I knock him out and then everyone is like, ‘Oh, he was supposed to do it, he was bigger, stronger.’ Then they fall back on that. So at the end of the day- I keep doing me.”

Yes, as opposed to hugely marketable Rees. If he beats Gavin, he'll be showered with credit. Gamboa better take English lessons from that Argie bum Broner beat for that vacant belt.

Comment

So not only does he have Mayweathers balls in hes mouth also he's tongue...disgusting.

Comment

You guys are just complete idiots. The guy is nothing like mayweather. He uses the ****ing shoulder roll and doesn't do it as well. That's it. Just because he's black a good boxer and talks lots of **** doesn't mean he's mayweather. Fact of business what reason could you hate the guy? He gets in the ring and keeps whippin ass every fight. He most definitely is an entertainer and will do big ppv #s soon. In fact he talks more **** after the fight than floyd. I think. The people that claim he is trying to be like mayweather are mayweather haters. He just another young black successful fighter that the people who hate floyd can hate on now. Just butt hurt pacman got knocked the **** out. And still delusional that pacman can beat mayweather. Sucks to root for the losers huh?

Comment

Fight Gamboa, let's keep it moving. Enough with the talk

Comment

linebacker???!!! shiiiiiiit, marquez looked like the tank in left 4 dead
                      Last edited by The Guillotine; 02-18-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X