No announcement yet.

Altercations between Team Donaire vs Team Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altercations between Team Donaire vs Team Rigondeaux

I just saw a link posted from Nonito's FB page.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bad-...eam-rigondeaux

Promotions getting started for their showdown. Definitely going to be DONAIRE VS RIGONDEAUX early next year!!

Rigo fans better STFU after he gets demolished as well as give Donaire his credit!!

Awesome.

Sooner the better. Winner fights Mares.

Comment

just read this on nonito's page too hopefully this makes the fight happen

Comment

donaire is gonna tax that ass so bad i cant wait

Comment

Does this give a mental edge to Rigondeaux as Donaire will likely be somewhat emotionally charged?

Comment

Strength coach talking **** like he's a fighter but when Donaire shows up to his room he's nowhere to be found. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Strength coach talking **** like he's a fighter but when Donaire shows up to his room he's nowhere to be found. SMH
              he deflected

Comment

Rigo fans will get what they asked for

Comment

cool....Flash should handle him...Mares is that dude though imo

Comment

Make it happen and quick. This fight will definitely be like a mini-mega fight as oxymoronic as that is. It is one of the more anticipated fights of the lower divisions I'd think but it would also likely be a chess match. Donaire won't just go after Rigo thinking he can beat him down because Rigs is fast enough and punches straight enough to slip that straight left through the middle. Donaire may pack more of a punch but Rigo has enough pop to keep him honest if he tags him with a flush counter shot.

I guess I'd give Rigs more of a shot to be competitive than the majority of posters based on what I've seen. Probably favor Donaire via decision but Rigo is a very mature, cautious boxer who won't make himself easy to hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X