Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I'd Fight Jermell Charlo - Business is Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I'd Fight Jermell Charlo - Business is Business!

WBA/IBO Super Welterweight World Champion Erislandy Lara knocked down previously unbeaten Terrell Gausha en route to a 12-round unanimous decision in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING Saturday on SHOWTIME at Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara would probably defeat Charlo. He finds ways to nullify the other man's advantages.

Comment

And I only want 5 million to do it

Comment

I don't want to see this fight. These guys (Lara, Charlo Bros., and Ronnie Shields) are like family! Rather see Lara vs. Andrade @ 160!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          And I only want 5 million to do it
          That's the part that goes unsaid lol he complained to be the headliner last night too (that's the only thing the makes sense)

Something tells me we won't be seeing much of Lara at 154 anymore. I have a feeling he'll be moving up and slowly pushed out of the mix. Just a hunch after the chant and booing last night

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Lara would probably defeat Charlo. He finds ways to nullify the other man's advantages.
            Lara would likely get laid out by Charlo.

Comment

As negative as his style is he’s the best in this division and has been for a long time

Comment

i gotta keep it a 100..lara picked an easy opponent and still fought like a BI.

personally lara teaches me nothing about boxing when i watch him..ronnie shields is doing a crap job with him...
                and a lot of that is on lara...

i dont want to see lara vs anyone...
                the 154lber negro leagues is better without him fightin like a scary cat, canelo being a to big for this diva, and cotto being a scared 140lber that refuse to move out the way

Comment

I made a good call leaving my friends house after the 3rd round of laras fight. I just knew it was gonna be a 12 round snoozer, and apparently I was right lol

Comment

Moment of silence for Lara's future death

Comment

Working...
                    X