• Show
Clear All

• Provodnikov vs Khan anyone?

It would be a fun fight while it lasts.
    Khan
    40.00%
    Provodnikov
    60.00%

lol last like half a round if khan gets a head start.

Comment

How about Bradley gives him a deserved rematch first?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        It would be a fun fight while it lasts.
        I was thinking the same thing. The Khan fans have made a big deal of how well Provodnikov did against Bradley and have tried to spin it that this is proof positive Bradley ducked Khan to avoid a beating LOL. Provodnikov is quite good ,too much for Khan IMO.

Comment

Ruslan vs Alvarado

Comment

Who takes it?

Provodnikov has only beaten club fighters, giving Bradley all he could handle.

Khan on the other hand has beaten top competition and only recently had a few minor setbacks.

Comment

Provodnikov shatters that glass.

If Provodnikov landed that first shot that hurt Bradley on Khan he'd be still doing the Samba dance now.

Comment

Bradley brawled with him he made that mistake,khan can easily outbox him.

Comment

Who takes it?

Khan on the other hand has been beaten top competition and only recently had a few minor setbacks.
                  If they fought which I can't see GBP or Team Khan being happy with it would be 2 men in the ring not 2 resumes. Like it or not Khan has lost to 3 considered mediocre fighters Getting sparked out only a minor setback??? LOL. Minor setbacks what a joke. I would put my money on Provodnikov beating him and most likely knocking him out but them again that would only be another recent minor setback. In Boxrec they are going to change Khan's Ls to a new category especially for him and his gullible fans to MS Minor Setback or IMASM I made a silly mistake.

Comment

Who takes it?

Khan on the other hand has beaten top competition and only recently had a few minor setbacks.
                    Maybe he's the real deal and when you give him the opportunity to fight the best out there he'll prove he's on their level.

I'd love to see Ruslan vs Khan. I'd also like to see Ruslan vs Rios. Now that would be a sick war.

Comment

Working...
                    X