No announcement yet.

Need help losing 20lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help losing 20lbs

Hey I'm 20 currently 195lbs and I'm really trying to get down to 170...I've been running, going to the gym 5 days a week getting a good sweat, and changed my eating habits but my body seems to be toning up but the lbs don't seem to be dropping that much... Help please!!

cut carbs for 3 weeks

just meat, cheese, eggs and green veggies

Comment

Ok will do.. Also to add I've been doing this for about 3 weeks... I def think I'm losing weight because I was around 199-202 but I've been out of the gym for a while but I'm back strong... I'm lookingnfor my first ameture fight at 170

Comment

what you do is up to you, best wishes.... im certain there will be 'experts' who come in here and tell you cutting carbs is foolish and whatnot and to not listen to my advise

thats your call... but again, best wishes

Comment

Thanks man... Everything is worth a try, if it doesn't work I can always do something else

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
            cut carbs for 3 weeks

just meat, cheese, eggs and green veggies

Cut carbs but no cheese? What the hell are you talking about?

OP, no dairy, no breads or pasta. Eat more green vegetables and lean meats.

Drink a lot of water. Coupled with your training and some cardio, the weight will come off. Split up your meals into 6 small instead of 3 large.

The first 10-15lbs is the easiest to lose.

Comment

Thanks for the advice jack... Sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                Cut carbs but no cheese? What the hell are you talking about?
                yes, thats what i said... when you eliminate carbs you utilize fat and protein for energy.. the human body can only use 25-35% of the protein calories for energy, the remaining must come from fat

cheese has fat, meaning cheese has energy

i didnt say reduce carbs did i, i said cut them... chill out dickwad

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  yes, thats what i said... when you eliminate carbs you utilize fat and protein for energy.. the human body can only use 25-35% of the protein calories for energy, the remaining must come from fat

cheese has fat, meaning cheese has energy
                  Cheese also contains milk sugar/carbs. Also nobody is arguing fat is essential, but there is nothing healthy about the fat in cheese.

Fish, Olive Oil and Almonds are better sources of fat than Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                  X