No announcement yet.

Who will Broner fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Broner fight next?

For his first showdown at 135 who will be his opponent. I don't think it will be any of the guys he called out.

the smallest unranked bum possible
    Last edited by LeG00N; 08-23-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

It looks like he'll be fighting the winner of Burns/Mitchell for the WBO title

Comment

[QUOTE=MANIAC310;12446986]the smallest unranked bum possible[/QUOT

I hope not because he is more than ready to step it up to the elite level. If not just go straight to the jww division.

Comment

None of the Top Fighters at 135 are looking to lose their belt or be a stepping stone for Broner Career...I think Broner destroys all of the title holders at 135 with NO PROBLEM

but if he wants to fight in October then it is a good chance it will not be a big name fighter obvious because most of the Top Fighters at 135 already have fights Schedule...would love to see him fight Ray Beltran but I seriously doubt HBO will accept that fight which is unfortunate because I think Ray coming off of a Upset is a DECENT FIGHT for Broner

Comment

The can man will likely be facing his 25th consecutive can.

Hmm who could be next in line for the can collector in Broner? I'll go with Henry Lundy. A guy whose got no chin or real skillset, just got whipped by Raymundo Beltran and Broner fans will make out its a great fight.

Tiresome, same old.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bababoey970;12447013]
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              the smallest unranked bum possible[/QUOT

I hope not because he is more than ready to step it up to the elite level. If not just go straight to the jww division.
              There was a thread yesterday that said, they couldn't find him an opponent which means... it probably will be another bum

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                The can man will likely be facing his 25th consecutive can.
                Hmm who could be next in line for the can collector in Broner? I'll go with Henry Lundy. A guy whose got no chin or real skillset, just got whipped by Raymundo Beltran and Broner fans will make out its a great fight.

Tiresome, same old.
                funny because its true. And to top it off hes already lost twice but been gifted the victory.

Comment

linares................

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    the smallest unranked bum possible
                    Well, he did say he's the CAN man. So Im guessing the biggest tomato CAN from the bottom of the list?
                    Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    None of the Top Fighters at 135 are looking to lose their belt or be a stepping stone for Broner Career...I think Broner destroys all of the title holders at 135 with NO PROBLEM
                    Who says Broner deserves a title shot? He hasn't even fought at 135 yet... If he wants a title, Ray Beltran has the NABF lightweight title. Tell him to go get it.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-23-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X