No announcement yet.

Will Provodnikov get a gift decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Provodnikov get a gift decision?

Let me just start by saying Provodnikov I feel is way out of his depth here but lets say he makes it close or/& there a lot of close rounds, will the judges actually give Bradley the benefit of the doubt?

The guy isn't a draw & after the Pac fight its hard for me to see them giving him close rounds. That fight left a sour taste in a lot peoples mouths.

Damn I just have such little faith in judging these days.

Idk i heard Bradley was working on punching technique in one of his interview. We Might not have to worry about that
    It would be funny if He found a secret to punching hard and KO's everyone now

Comment

Please let it happen and hopefully afterwards we can stop hearing about this no talent bum.

Comment

An American fighter is still a more attractive draw than a non-American one.

I wouldn't imagine the gift. If anything, I could imagine another one for Bradley; so that he'd be infamous and a bigger money maker. Everyone would want to tune in to see him lose.

Comment

There will be no doubt who won this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
            An American fighter is still a more attractive draw than a non-American one.

I wouldn't imagine the gift. If anything, I could imagine another one for Bradley; so that he'd be infamous and a bigger money maker. Everyone would want to tune in to see him lose.
            lol
            Timothy "The Robber/Thief/Criminal/ect.." Braaaadleeeeeyyyyyy

Comment

They better not rob Bradley. I've got 200 billion on him. lol I doubt they would though. He's the American.

Comment

Bradley will win a boring yet clear decisive UD so I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby
                  Please let it happen and hopefully afterwards we can stop hearing about this no talent bum.
                  Co signed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley is gonna **** Ruslan up. Rios will be next to get his *** beat but then again he will probably avoid Bradley making some excuse for why he won't fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X