No announcement yet.

Whuddup everybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whuddup everybody

Whuddup everybody this is my first time posting, i was recommended to this site by my brother. I am an amateur fighter at 132 pounds. with a record of 1-0 and i havent fought since last June! because of some issues. I'm half mexican,1/4 brazilian and 1/4 italian and im 16 years old.

Originally posted by Souza2012
    Whuddup everybody this is my first time posting, i was recommended to this site by my brother. I am an amateur fighter at 132 pounds. with a record of 1-0 and i havent fought since last June! because of some issues. I'm half mexican,1/4 brazilian and 1/4 italian and im 16 years old.
    So you are 1/2 mexican, 1/4 brazilian and 1/4 italian?

Hi im Tom.

Da-dum-dum-chh.

Comment

[QUOTE=EXIGE]So you are 1/2 mexican, 1/4 brazilian and 1/4 italian?
      QUOTE]

Yea my mom is 100% mexican. And my father was 1/2 brazilian and 1/2 italian so i hear, but my step father who i consider my real father is 100% puerto rican, which is why i like a lot of puerto rican fighters because thats what i was raised around.

Comment

Latino mixed falovur

Comment

Welcome Sousa, That sure is a Brazilian last name.
          Good K

Comment

[QUOTE=Souza2012]
            Originally posted by EXIGE
            So you are 1/2 mexican, 1/4 brazilian and 1/4 italian?
            QUOTE]

Yea my mom is 100% mexican. And my father was 1/2 brazilian and 1/2 italian so i hear, but my step father who i consider my real father is 100% puerto rican, which is why i like a lot of puerto rican fighters because thats what i was raised around.
            All of my Borikua friends hate ****ing Mexicans.Why exactly is that does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes
              Welcome Sousa, That sure is a Brazilian last name.
              Good K
              Ive only met a few SouZa's and some were brazilian and some were spanish in one way or another,rican,dominican, exc, but i never met a SouSa.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
                All of my Borikua friends hate ****ing Mexicans.Why exactly is that does anyone know?
                just a big rivalry. Its funny cause my mother who is mexican was raised around puerto ricans and is more into boricua culture and and my stepdad and brothers are puerto rican so im always on the puerto rican side of a mexican/rican rivalry even though im mexican.

Comment

Working...
                X