• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. Joshua is the biggest money.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Yeah, it is obvious why.

Wilder and Fury have more intangibles than Joshua.
      When and where does Usyk say that?

He actually does not mention Wilder at all. He simply says Fury is too big at this stage and he himself, would need to put on more weight.

Can you quote me anything else he says which pertains to what you are insinuating?

Comment

Even money aside, i'd imagine a cruiserweight moving up would prefer to fight the stiffest heavyweight champ that moves in straight lines and is pretty basic and very orthodox.

Joshua has nothing that Usyk has never seen before. I think he would be very confident he can compete with him. Even in a documentary that was shown before the Bellew fight, he said he doesn't see that much good about AJ, he's just a basic fighter that's been taught the fundamentals, something to that effect.

For all Wilder's limitations, he still has the ability to pull something a bit more unorthodox out of the bag.

As for Fury, well, he isn't your regular heavyweight is he? very big and very skilled. Usyk is a smart guy, he feels he can compete with big guys that don't have the skills, but a big guy with the skills is a different prospect for a much smaller man. Let's be fair, if Fury wasn't a big name that can sell a fight, who would want to fight him? he's a nightmare to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Joshua is the number one.
          Biggest payday of Usyk's career.
          Wilder has become irrelevant and too greedy for anyone with Usyk's stature to stomach.
          Wilder has become irrelevant ?
          Come on . I know you're an AJ fan . But with dumb comments like that your stepping into the " Fanboy " zone .

Comment

Usyk vs wilder would be epic since they would likely come in weighing 215. Then what would the excuse be if usyk gets ko?
            Fury destroy usyk based on size and style.
            And everyone wants aj for money... But it doesn't mean he'm has more skill than wilder or fury. Stop changing the narrative

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              When and where does Usyk say that?

He actually does not mention Wilder at all. He simply says Fury is too big at this stage and he himself, would need to put on more weight.

Can you quote me anything else he says which pertains to what you are insinuating?
              I'm saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Where was this "athleticism and speed" vs Fury

he couldn't land on a 260lb overweight white man and was getting beaten to the punch virtually every time

Roy Jones Jr had athleticism and speed

Wilder has power

that's it
                Stop being racist, white is not a pejorative term.

Fury is big, so getting in range and timing count for a lot.
                Fury is hard to hit clean when he is on his game.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  wilder was beaten by an ex cocaine user who was obese and inactive for 3 years......wilder was schooled by fury and has proven to everybody he is a scrub

Fury done the same to the most dominant heavyweight champ for 70 years, in fact he done a better job.

He took their advantages away

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    You're foolish if you think Wilder wouldn't take his head off. Yes, Usyk is 10x more skilled but Wilder has the deadly equalizer and would have no fear of attacking the smaller and feather fisted man. Bellew was lighting him up and you don't think Wilder could land his bombs?
                    Wilder was supposed to take Fury's head off. Especially when you factor in that he was only 50% after being obese and looking like **** against complete bums.

Wilder had fear of attacking Fury with abandon, and Usyk hits just as hard.

Usyk would actually push Wilder on the back foot where he's not as good. He's terrible there. Usyk would just end up breaking him down and probably getting the late stoppage.

Bellew is a much better talent than Wilder is though, so that doesn't even come into it. And Bellew wasn't lighting him up. He was winning most of the rounds, but Usyk wasn't hit with anything big. Bellew wasn't able to put his full weight behind the shots because Usyk is far too crafty and smart. Bellew hit him with nothing more than jolting shots to pick up points before the pressure got too much and he was knocked out.

Comment

Usyk: A dream fight for me is a fight with Anthony Joshua!

'A dream fight for me is a fight with Anthony Joshua. He is an Olympic champion, and World Champion in three different organizations. He's a good, strong and big guy.

Tony Bellew says good things about me. I like him, he acts like a gentleman. I would gladly fight him and even come to Liverpool.

But my main goal is the title of the name of Mohammed Ali. With God's help, I will succeed. Then we will can already talk about the heavyweight division. I do not abandon the idea of moving into this weight category.' - PSB SPORTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X