No announcement yet.

who has windows 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] who has windows 7

is it good? what the new features? does games run and look better in windows 7?

Theirs like no difference between direct x 9 and 10. I checked out screenshots and gameplay vids of it on resident evil 5 and I didn't notice nothing different!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Smith View Post
      Theirs like no difference between direct x 9 and 10. I checked out screenshots and gameplay vids of it on resident evil 5 and I didn't notice nothing different!
      dx10 looks a hell of a lot better what you smoking

Comment

windows 7 is off the hook

Comment

yes windows 7 is excellent..by far the best windows ive ever used..I've had it for a few months now because my cousin is a comp programmer..It runs alot better and smoother than vista..

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
            yes windows 7 is excellent..by far the best windows ive ever used..I've had it for a few months now because my cousin is a comp programmer..It runs alot better and smoother than vista..
            I agree I was impressed with it, nice looking, improved interface and less demanding system requirements than vista. The retail candidate version was downloadable for testing back in march for free but it expires in july 2010. Have it on 3 systems and even on an old laptop it runs nice. Also I believe all games for vista will run in it with no problems.

Comment

I used vista for about 10 minutes before I said phuk that and went back to XP

But

I have been using Win 7 for about 3 months and will continue to do so until the trial runs out next year like in june but I am sure I will have a pirate version before that.

Only two things I experienced were wrong with the OS.

The Boot manager has been corrupted several times but since I know how to get out of that one and fix it, I have no complaints. Might be freaky for a noob though.

Portable apps do not work on this version of win 7 either.

Some pirate version of Adobe products do not work either.

Hoping they fix these bugs in their release.

I love this OS though.

I wont go back to XP.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                dx10 looks a hell of a lot better what you smoking

I consider things better if the graphics are better and not the damn same. Go check out youtube and picture samples comparing directx 9 resident evil 5 with directx 10. They look exactly the god damn same.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post

I consider things better if the graphics are better and not the damn same. Go check out youtube and picture samples comparing directx 9 resident evil 5 with directx 10. They look exactly the god damn same.
                  I have played RE5 on both d9 and d10, same damn thing to me. Considering the damn game is all green and **** anyway...

Comment

Working...
                  X