No announcement yet.

Croatian H/W boxer in the UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croatian H/W boxer in the UFC!

Just checking the UFC odds & came across some guy named Stipe Miocic, it appears he was a golden gloves champion & is a NCAA Division 1 wrestler.

Big unit as well at 6ft4, 241lbs.

He's expected to make his debut against Joey Beltran so watch out for this guy, he could be a force in the H/W division.

His video's are on Youtube. Looks a little slow to me (almost to relaxed lol) & open but no denying the dude can bang.

He reminds me of Cro Cop. Both Croatian, roughly the same size, looks quite similar, even wears a pair of Cro Cop shorts lol

I heard of him but what level of Golden Gloves, Schaub was a Golden Gloves champion too apparently and Nogueria koed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      I heard of him but what level of Golden Gloves, Schaub was a Golden Gloves champion too apparently and Nogueria koed him.
      I'm not sure but Shaub has an awful chin.
      Fabio Maldanado is in the UFC now & was a Brazilian pro boxer H/W boxer that went 22-0 with 21 K.O's against cans but still, fairly impressive I'd say :P
      He fought Kyle Kingsbury in the UFC & IMO got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        Fabio Maldanado is in the UFC now & was a Brazilian pro boxer H/W boxer that went 22-0 with 21 K.O's against cans but still, fairly impressive I'd say :P
        Dos Santos is the best Boxer at heavyweight in MMA.

Comment

Just checking the UFC odds & came across some guy named Stipe Miocic, it appears he was a golden gloves champion & is a NCAA Division 1 wrestler.

Big unit as well at 6ft4, 241lbs.

He's expected to make his debut against Joey Beltran so watch out for this guy, he could be a force in the H/W division.

His video's are on Youtube. Looks a little slow to me (almost to relaxed lol) & open but no denying the dude can bang.

He reminds me of Cro Cop. Both Croatian, roughly the same size, looks quite similar, even wears a pair of Cro Cop shorts lol
          interesting thanks man saw some of this guys fight tapes on YouTube he is decent and has reasonable power, he is building up a following of fans as well , in his UFC debut he continues winning he will capture peoples attention easily

Comment

Nice one m8, il be sure to keep an eye out on this guy

Last edited by Rocky...; 10-06-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Great catch on this prospect. Never heard of him myself, but I just checked out a few of his fights. Looks raw, but with a lot of upside.

Comment

Bro, I had that one for Maldonado too.

Made Kingsbu look really bad during that fight

Comment

Ive never heard of him till that fight with beltran, looked good but as tough as beltran is nothing really special there good entry level fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Nice one m8, il be sure to keep an eye out on this guy

he even looks like cro-cop)

Comment

Working...
                    X