Project 2501

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project 2501

sup yall,

I'd like to get into better shape. I've read over many diet plans, but I'm not sure what quite works for me. I ****ing love food almost as I love having sex with my girlfriend. But working a desk job and not training like I used to has taken a toll on my body and the way I feel. I want to lose weight and look like used to did. So what I want to do is lose weight, but gain muscle, but stay lean. I've been doing cardio and lifting recently though not as much as id like to. Im not getting much results. I used to train with a friend doing various Boxing routines and some sparring. I plan starting that again, but what I need to know is what is the best diet to burn all this fat naturally? And how often do some of yall work out?

I want to do this for 6 months. During the process, Ill be making a animated GIF of my body's transformation.

Don't know too much about the diet. I workout 6 days a week, doing a different exercise each day. This will change once I start up boxing though (not the amount of days working out). Good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
      Don't know too much about the diet. I workout 6 days a week, doing a different exercise each day. This will change once I start up boxing though (not the amount of days working out). Good luck man!
      thanx homie. what exercises do you do?

Comment

I am going to start up boxing soon, and after I do, my schedule will change to reflect more days in the gym, but right now, my schedule is like this:

Monday: Day of rest

Tuesday: Go swim a kilometer right after school. Go to the sauna for about 15 minutes after the pool. Do 150 pullups (5 sets of 30 each) and 315 pushups (5 sets of 55, with the last set doing an extra 25 at the end).

Wednesday: Weights - 1) Bench press; 2) Dumbbell flies; 3) Dumbbell press (like a bench press, but just a separate dumbbell in each hand); 4) Dumbbell raise (have one dumbbell in one hand and the other hand on the bench; raise hand with dumbbell in it to chest); 5) Bicep curl

Thursday: Same thing as Tuesday

Friday: Weights - 1) Bench press; 2) Shoulder shrugs with the bar; 3) 21's (dumbbell in each hand - raise your arms up into the air, arms fully apart 7 times; raise your arms out in front of you 7 times; raise your arms up to your chest about 40 times because this is much easier than the other 2 exercises in this set); 4) Bicep Curl

Saturday: Same as Tuesday and Thursday

Sunday: Same weight exercises I did on Wednesday

I do 4 sets of each weight exercise. I started out with a fairly small weight on most of them, and increased the repetition on each exercise each week. So, for instance, say I started doing 120 pound bench press, 4 sets of 10, next week I would do 4 sets of 11; next week 4 sets of 12. Number of sets is always 4. When I reach 15 repetitions on an exercise, I add 10 pounds to the weight, and go back to 10 repetitions of that weight. It worked very well for me, but start off with something that you're comfortable with. Keep building up the repetitions and weights gradually and you'll get there. Just PM me if you need any details man.

Comment

nice, it seems like you have the dicipline needed for boxing. much success to you.

Comment

Yeah I really hope so man. Best of luck with Project 2501 and let me know how things are going for you in the process of it all.

Comment

Working...
            X