Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest pictures of Tyson Fury!! He looks like a skeleton now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    As a fan I have BIG concerns. The poster above mentioning extreme personalities may have nailed this one on the head.
    Photos can be deceptive. A lot of Fury fans were worried by this one, taken a couple of weeks before he fought Wilder.

Comment

He's getting to that Wladmir fight shape slowly. Remember before his fight vs Wilder, he looked very lean in general in pictures but in the fight he had massive lovehandles. He needs to just keep it up because his style relies on stamina and speed. Needs to ensure he focuses a lot on his strength and conditioning. VITAL.

Comment

Those photos were most likely taken shortly after a training session and he hadn't had time to fully rehydrate yet. Getting a good sweat on in the gym will suck the water right out of your face. I can guarantee he still has some fat around his belly.

If anything this is a good sign. It means he didn't overly indulge over the holiday period and is focused on not only repeating his performance against Wilder but improving on it.

Comment

Tall, dark and handsome!

Too fit, too fast, too goodlooking for that bum Wilder in the rematch.

Will be easy work, again, for The Furious One in the rematch.

Dem cheekbones doe!

Comment

He must've been sharing that nasal spray with his ol' buddy Billy Joe Sanders.

Comment

Good grief. Yall are some body shaming ass people. He's too fat he's too skinny, look at those nipples.

Comment

He should probably look to add in more anabolic training now. He's probably lost some muscle.

Comment

A lot of that is to do with studio lighting, it can make your features more defined.

I bet if you see a video of him on social media from a phone or something, he will look pretty normal.

Comment

That’s what mixing cocaine and heroine does

Comment

I'm more worried about that Cleveland Browns suit he has on

Comment

Working...
                      X