Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest of all time? At HW and P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota Ice Joey Abell - Best Heavyweight
    Canelo Alvarez - Best P4P

Comment

P4P GOAT = Ricardo "Finito" Lopez

Comment

Those are your choices and your opinion but don't expect many to agree with you. This greatest stuff can never be proven because the different candidates can't possibly fight each other. Maybe you forgot Lewis was knocked out twice when he was in his prime. He avenged those KO losses but that doesn't make those losses go away. He was knocked out in his prime by two heavyweights who were not very good. Lewis was big but not huge. The older fatter Lewis weighed in the 240s but the prime Lewis weighed about 225 pounds. The young Ali before he was forced out of boxing for almost 4 years was the best heavyweight of them all in my opinion. Prime Roy Jones was great but so was SRR, Henry Armstrong, the lightweight Duran, the great Cuban Jose Napoles who fought out of Mexico and so many other potential greatest pfp of all time. Pick for yourself and let others pick for themselves. Don't try to jam your choices down our throats.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Minnesota Ice Joey Abell - Best Heavyweight
          Canelo Alvarez - Best P4P
          Canelo best pfp in history and 36 year old GGG who you hate so much held him to a draw and a split D win in Canelo loving Vegas. Not too shabby. Who the hell is Joey Abell and who did he ever beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Wladimir between 2006-2012 has a chance to beat any heavyweight of all time
            Conveniently leave off the years before when bums like Ross Purity, Lamon Brewster and Corrie Sanders sparked Prime Wlad the **** out . I would bet on a ****load of Heavyweights to knock him out. Damn near any Heavyweight has a chance to knock him out .

Comment

I don't give a **** about your opinions, my favorite HW of all time is Lennox Lewis and Joe Frazier > Ali for me

Comment

Heavyweight - Muhammad Ali

Pound for Pound - Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

try to be a little objective guys this isnt pick your favourite fighter

Comment

The correct answer is Muhammad Ali, Lewis is not fit to even share the ring with the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Canelo best pfp in history and 36 year old GGG who you hate so much held him to a draw and a split D win in Canelo loving Vegas. Not too shabby. Who the hell is Joey Abell and who did he ever beat?
                      Ice almost beat Tyson Fury and Fres Oquendo

Comment

Working...
                      X