Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help bringing weight down ...

Im now

13 stone 5 lbs.

i felt strong and fast at boxing at 12.5 stones.
    (my aim was to get to 12stones 168lbs)

its not happening

any advice.

Originally posted by 2tough
    Im now

13 stone 5 lbs.

i felt strong and fast at boxing at 12.5 stones.
    (my aim was to get to 12stones 168lbs)

its not happening

any advice.
    bump bump ./.

Comment

are you cutting weight to make weight or want to drop down in weight class? How tall are you and overall build. What is body fat percentage.

If it is dropping down a weight class and have high body fat % work longer but at overall slower pace to burn fat.
      If you are very tone or muscular, or worse tall and skinny, it is much harder to drop weight. You have to do endless cardio at high intensity and change diet with less protein I would say 2/3rds of what you eat and replace it with fruits and vegs.

Comment

Originally posted by ricecrispi
        are you cutting weight to make weight or want to drop down in weight class? How tall are you and overall build. What is body fat percentage.

If it is dropping down a weight class and have high body fat % work longer but at overall slower pace to burn fat.
        If you are very tone or muscular, or worse tall and skinny, it is much harder to drop weight. You have to do endless cardio at high intensity and change diet with less protein I would say 2/3rds of what you eat and replace it with fruits and vegs.
        5"11
        13 stone 5 lbs

muscular upper body, slight stomach, toned strong abs thou.

probably same body fat. im unsure, it cud be muscle that ive put on. coz i luk alot bigger.

Comment

Working...
        X