Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting in an exhibition this weekend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting in an exhibition this weekend...

i've never boxed in front of any type of crowd before so i'm just looking for advice. any tips would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Whatever you do STAY RELAXED. Just stay calm and loose and the rest comes naturally. If the guy hurts you, dont let him know. If he dont think he can hurt you, he cant.

Comment

co-sign above statment. The best thing you can do is be relaxed. The moment you start heating up you're flow will get choppy and everything will start being off beat. If you can zone out then that would be great because you would be in your own little world without so much as a peep as to what's going on outside the ring, as a matter of fact there is nothing outside the ring. The way I see it when you get in there nothing else matters. Nothing. Relax and you'll do great. Stay up!

-Ace

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
        Whatever you do STAY RELAXED. Just stay calm and loose and the rest comes naturally. If the guy hurts you, dont let him know. If he dont think he can hurt you, he cant.
        When is your fight actionjackson?

Comment

I don't think you need to worry about the crowd. I'm usually pretty nervous or uncorfortable in front of large groups, but I never even notice the crowd when I fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            When is your fight actionjackson?
            saturday. big match for me. looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
            X