Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always need a change, get bored easily. Do you have this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always need a change, get bored easily. Do you have this?

I am the kind of guy that always needs to change and do something new, once i get it up and running i do something new. I am always researching to improve my knowledge. I do this with business and also with my sports. I go into a sport 110%, loving it and studying every move just to be the best, get so focused that i train as much as possible but after a year or two, three max i need a change. I go from jiu jitsu 5 times a week for one year to playing badminton 5 times a week for a year with no "fighting sport" what so ever and also no interest in the sport any more. But my interest for the sport does come back after a year or so. There have been times i just cannot choose what to do so i do 3 different sports all together. Extremes like golf, kick boxing and competitive frisbee, haha. So now i am back at boxing what i last did in '85.

Does any body of you get bored with the sport you "love"?

I get bored reading all the "Floyd" threads on this site. Not a sport though.

Comment

I got sick of basketball, although i have played it for about 8 years which can be a bit stale. Still playing it though, haven't given up.

Comment

yeah im kinda like that too ive been skateboarding for about 9 years and used to do it over 5 hours a day everyday and i even got sponsored, but i just got sick of it and now i only skate once every one or two weeks.
        Last edited by oaklandstephen; 02-27-2008, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Some people do things to gain a 'High' out of it. Once that high is no longer satisfying them, they look for something better.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
            yeah im kinda like that too ive been skateboarding for about 9 years and used to do it over 5 hours a day everyday and i even got sponsored, but i just got sick of it and now i only skate once every one or two weeks.
            oh yeah when i skated i broke my ankle 2 or 3 times a year for about 4 years in a row and have broken my toe about 7 or 8 times and i now have arthritis from it at the age of 18 which sucks cause i like boxing on my toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Basim View Post
              Some people do things to gain a 'High' out of it. Once that high is no longer satisfying them, they look for something better.
              yes thats true, i can see that in me at times

Comment

Working...
              X