No announcement yet.

24 hours for Wilder and Fury to agree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hours for Wilder and Fury to agree

The WBC gave these two clowns a week to come up with an agreement and that ends in 24 hours. There hasn't been a word about it since and I am guessing that they haven't come to terms yet. How much do you want to bet that the WBC gives them more time? Also, they are scared to death that if it goes to a purse bid, Hearn and DAZN will buy it hahahaha. But I am sure that Wilder's fans will spin this somehow...

its negotiations. some time they get complicated. who's to say it's wilders fault and his fans have to spin it. who's to say it's anyone's fault. Lol at how bad some of you guys hate wilder.

Comment

Fury needs to fake an injury again and walk away from another rematch . Going to Barclays or any N.Y venue with Wilder should be a deal breaker. Just say...

Let Wilder fight Breazeale , he's a mega PPV star now , A side !

Comment

I've said all along the rematch won't happen. While stupid Wilder fans talked like it was a done deal.

Comment

Fight fans hate Wilder because he's a bum beating, protected, loudmouth clown who is doing everything in his power to stay away from AJ and unification. 10 years and he is only just now stepping up his opposition? He makes 7 million to fight Fury for no belts but turns down 20 million to fight AJ and all the belts? Klitschko, Povetkin, Pulev, Haye, Wilder has an excuse as to why he couldn't fight each guy. And his idiot fans have ate it up. It's pathetic. And the WBC keeps giving him passes. Name another champion that has had a belt for 4 years and only had one mandatory? I'll wait. Oh wait, Stevenson...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            The WBC gave these two clowns a week to come up with an agreement and that ends in 24 hours. There hasn't been a word about it since and I am guessing that they haven't come to terms yet. How much do you want to bet that the WBC gives them more time? Also, they are scared to death that if it goes to a purse bid, Hearn and DAZN will buy it hahahaha. But I am sure that Wilder's fans will spin this somehow...
            Last I heard from Hearn, he's still saying he would bid for it, but is not as confident of winning since DAZN have just thrown about $40million at AJ vs Miller.

If AJ had fought Whyte in the UK instead of Miller in the US, Sky would have been paying for it, not DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              They already gave them more time

Comment

It is a bit misleading when Wilder and Warren are spouting on time and time again that the fight is pretty much done!

Maybe Fury has listened to Hearn and doesn't want any rematch clause in there this time?
                Maybe it isn't as close as expected and Robbie is right, the rematch isn't on. They are just waiting for Joshua to announce the Miller fight so that they can both move on to other opponents...who knows!

Personally, I want the fight because I believe Fury won the first time and he deserves another crack.

Comment

They can give up to a month, its up to the organisations discretion. But am sure at some point they would say enough is enough. Am sure its the money thats the issue. Hopefully they can interview Finkel or warren and ask them those questions, the same way IFL and others ask Hearn those questions, and i hope we actually get answers not edited versions of interviews where nothing is answered.

Comment

I might be alone on this but I don't care if they don't rematch right away they both walked away without their reputations in tatters wilder can actually punch hard even against top level and fury is still the best boxer in the HW division and both are young enough it can be made in year or two

both of them should keep pressuring Joshua back him in to a corner cos after Miller they are his only options

Comment

Working...
                    X