Downing is so overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downing is so overrated

No ****ing way is he worth 15 million
    He's a good deliverer of the ball, but I really don't think he has much else to offer
    He doesn't get forward as well as Bentley, who is also overrated, but the better player IMO
    And Downing has proved he doesn't do well on the big stage

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    No ****ing way is he worth 15 million
    He's a good deliverer of the ball, but I really don't think he has much else to offer
    He doesn't get forward as well as Bentley, who is also overrated, but the better player IMO
    And Downing has proved he doesn't do well on the big stage
    Agreed he is an ordinary footballer decent, but not worth that kind of money, he is no better than Milner,Pennent imo.

Infact given the choose id probably take Milner over him, because Milner is mentally tough, will run his heart out, and he he scores more goals.

Comment

It's embarassing how much we overrate our footballers.

Comment

I agree and have always said the same. I really dont want to see him in a spurs shirt, but it looks like he will be. Hopefully he will prove me wrong!

Comment

i read this as "drowning is so overrated"

im like... yeah ill agree

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            i read this as "drowning is so overrated"

im like... yeah ill agree
            Haha, that tickled me.

On topic, Downing is ****. When was the last time he lit up a game...... Answer:Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              Haha, that tickled me.

On topic, Downing is ****. When was the last time he lit up a game...... Answer:Never.
              to be fair on the lad he does play for middlesborough. hes a top notch player. not sure if hes worth 15 mill, but 10 id say. he'd prove to be a quality signing for any middle/decent premiership team

Comment

Drown him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
                  I agree and have always said the same. I really dont want to see him in a spurs shirt, but it looks like he will be. Hopefully he will prove me wrong!
                  How come Maradona is wearing a Spurs shirt in your av? Is that what he had to do for his community service? Damn, punishment was harsh in those days!

Comment

Downing is a lefty and he's an England international. These two factors probably add five million each to his worth.

And isn't Pennant supposed to be in demand right now for some reason?

Comment

Working...
                    X