why is my reach so short?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is my reach so short?

can I make it any longer?
    I find 69 inches from fingertip to fingertip pretty small for my height of 5"11 how can I make me reach llonger? does stretching help?

This is the rack that Thomas Hearns used to achieve his 78" reach. I can give you an insider tip that it is much cheaper to build your own rack than to order one prebuilt. Are you good with woodworking?

Comment

you can't do anything about that you are born like that, most whites and *****s have short reach maybe its genetic while latino, southeast asians and blacks have longer.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        This is the rack that Thomas Hearns used to achieve his 78" reach. I can give you an insider tip that it is much cheaper to build your own rack than to order one prebuilt. Are you good with woodworking?

omfg are you serious that looks like a ****ing torture machine what I was thinking was along the lines of stretches.
        Damn no way thomas hearns used that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by selk View Post
          you can't do anything about that you are born like that, most whites and *****s have short reach maybe its genetic while latino, southeast asians and blacks have longer.
          I'm southeast asian and I was wondering if yoga would help increase reach I still have a hard time reaching my toes too. I'm only 18 too so maybe I can still increase it

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
            omfg are you serious that looks like a ****ing torture machine what I was thinking was along the lines of stretches.
            Damn no way thomas hearns used that ****?
            pffffffffff

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
              I'm southeast asian and I was wondering if yoga would help increase reach I still have a hard time reaching my toes too. I'm only 18 too so maybe I can still increase it
              It can't increase your reach at 18 you already stop growing. Anyway reach does not matter! its the arm length that matter measure from armpit to the end of the fist.

My reach is 67inches im 5'5 1/2 armlength 25 3/4 inches almost 26".
              I have longer armlength than MAB though he is taller and have 70" reach yet he have 24 1/4 armlength.

Sometimes i wonder when having longer is having me some problems with throwing hooks on the head because seems kinda slow when u have long arms.

Comment

I also have short arms. My friend who is in med school said that he could do an operation to cut some of the bone from one arm and put it into the other, giving me one long arm and one short one. Do you think this would be good for boxing, and do you know any fighters that have done this?

Comment

Wow. the thread poster is pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHooker View Post
                    I also have short arms. My friend who is in med school said that he could do an operation to cut some of the bone from one arm and put it into the other, giving me one long arm and one short one. Do you think this would be good for boxing, and do you know any fighters that have done this?
                    lol I hope you're joking

Comment

Working...
                    X