Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Yep. More facts. It’s actually mind bending that guys who make £10 mil a fight think they can get 100 mil against aj and their fans just defend it.

The real truth is Aj is in a different stratosphere in regards to earning potential than anyone else in the division. A clear clear a side and it’s not even close.
    They will have to accept that if the fight is ever gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
      I wish I could kill Hearn myself. I'm surprised Deontay hasn't already done so.
      You couldn’t as you would have to get past me and I will put you in a full Nelson and drop you on your neck. I will capture you ,keep you alive and run tests in a quarantined lab.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Don't fall for that B.S daggum. The deal was contigent on Wilder winning and he would have been signed with DAZN. If he keeps winning as a free agent he will make as much if not more than that offer.
        Damn your tune changed as soon as you realised he was American. I saw forgiveness in your words. Are you going to let him talk about us Brits like that? You are forgetting we are the country were the most hardest individuals were born, from Borat to Mr Bean. Daggum will get A DDT on sight if I ever lied eyes on him in person

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
          Noel all I have to say to you is holla at me when you get stateside
          You got women for me? I have a big appetite. Get me some Female Wilder supporters so it will be easy for me to manipulate. I will tell them I like next door to Buckingham Palace ... Thank you my brother. I will return the favour when you come here but you have to pay for the women off course. Nothing in life is for free and if it is I’ve got to make money of it....I hope you understand

Comment

Josuha wants this fight because the pressure is on him???? Im not so sure about that but thats fine for Deontay to say. Its nice of him to say, i dont suppose at the same time he mentioned why Deontay himself DOES NOT WANT THIS FIGHT? Even though he seems to be under alot more pressure than Joshua?

Comment

But I thought Joshua didn't want the fight? Wilder can't even get his story straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                You got women for me? I have a big appetite. Get me some Female Wilder supporters so it will be easy for me to manipulate. I will tell them I like next door to Buckingham Palace ... Thank you my brother. I will return the favour when you come here but you have to pay for the women off course. Nothing in life is for free and if it is I’ve got to make money of it....I hope you understand
                I'll have anything you want, just let me know when you come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell that to the two who said no such thing was attempted.
                  Wilder would not have been arrested. Stop this deranged nonsense now. It's f3cking insane.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    Its the USA we do what we want. Deal with it. My mental health is something I have addressed on here. Creepy scary..gangster scary...however you put we place fear in y'all. Just hop on for the ride and watch us continue to run things..
                    Impossible for a promoter who fronts the money for a fight just takes 10 percent, that's silly even by your standards.
                    You can do what you want. But we'll call you out on it.

You put not an ounce of fear in us. You're just creepy scary. But fear? Nah, that's for the likes of you and your "Fighters". It cripples you dudes to laughable lengths. You can't handle truth. Your fighters can't handle fighting the best.

Show me otherwise that Hearn gets more than a 10% cut? Go on, prove your words to me? Of course you won't, it's just more crazy delusional talk. Your fear of reality will do that.

Comment

• Wilder should shut the hole he calls mouth up. He's been champion for how many years and he hasn't unified his division; he only fights boxers in PBC stable. I feel he is the most protected HW champion in history

Comment

Working...
                      X