Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wants the Fight Because the Pressure Is On Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    they knew he would reject 100 million dollars? he literally just lost 10 million dollars by staying with showtime/pbc and fighting breazele when he could have made 20 for the same exact fight. how in the world would anyone think he's that dumb and would choose to do that? they were trying to overpay him! hes so dumb/scared he wouldnt even accept a lot more than he's worth(if hes worth more why didnt he get 20 from haymon...)
    Let me guess: Your a bucktooth brit? Wilder will crush that fraud! Hearn knows it, most americans know it. Most ignorant, naive brits do not. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      Let me guess: Your a bucktooth brit? Wilder will crush that fraud! Hearn knows it, most americans know it. Most ignorant, naive brits do not. I wonder why?
      I wish I could kill Hearn myself. I'm surprised Deontay hasn't already done so.

Comment

Let me guess: Your a bucktooth brit??
        Of course! What else?

Comment

no i'm not. im american. the point of being american is to make the most money possible. wilder is failing in his american duty. is it possible wilder is secretly british and thats why hes ducking and crapped his pants?(like most brits like to do)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            no i'm not. im american. the point of being american is to make the most money possible. wilder is failing in his american duty. is it possible wilder is secretly british and thats why hes ducking and crapped his pants?(like most brits like to do)
            Don't fall for that B.S daggum. The deal was contigent on Wilder winning and he would have been signed with DAZN. If he keeps winning as a free agent he will make as much if not more than that offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Wilder said AJ wants the fight yet you claim AJ is scared

WHAT YOUR LIFE LIKE ? (Shotgun suge)
              Noel all I have to say to you is holla at me when you get stateside

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                You think Hearn makes 500 Mill? He takes 10% of what AJ makes.

BT were involved in that deal so AJ couldn't have taken it. He would have had to have paid over 30 Mill to break his contract with Sky.

Why do you even bother? Why are you Americans so scared of the truth and reality? Are you that cowardly and weak you need to create an alternative because this one is too much for you? People with mental health problems over here don't even touch the levels of extremism you lot do.

From over here, you're f3cking scary people. And not in the way you think. I'm talking creepy scary. The kind that would be the plot for a science fiction movie where we find life on another planet that looks like us, but himost certainly act nothing like us. That's you.
                Its the USA we do what we want. Deal with it. My mental health is something I have addressed on here. Creepy scary..gangster scary...however you put we place fear in y'all. Just hop on for the ride and watch us continue to run things..
                Impossible for a promoter who fronts the money for a fight just takes 10 percent, that's silly even by your standards.

Comment

I think it’s unrealistic that either of these fighters are scared of the biggest fight of both of their careers, they just want to maximize it. I think both are tired of the build up and want to simply get the fight over with. Promoters are the ones who typically get in the way but they get little heat.

Comment

Wilder will be quiet from June 2nd, right until his fight is lined up with Ortiz then he will come out again kicking and screaming. Change the record.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      At 34, he should be the one chasing Josh around for a fight.

Funny how his fans think he can beat Josh but the guy thinks otherwise. I guess that’s why he’s buying himself more time to cash out.

They all should be grateful to Josh for bringing excitement and ridiculous money back to the division. Fury was doing small halls (apart from the Wladmir Klitschko fight) before AJ got in the mix. And Wilder was fighting on undercards and in small arenas.
                      Yep. More facts. It’s actually mind bending that guys who make £10 mil a fight think they can get 100 mil against aj and their fans just defend it.

The real truth is Aj is in a different stratosphere in regards to earning potential than anyone else in the division. A clear clear a side and it’s not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X