No announcement yet.

It's in the shoes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's in the shoes!

Something rarely brought up and i am not sure if this is the right section to put it in, but ....whatever:

Shoes: I got a pair of those Roy Jones/jordan shoes and man do they suck. The sole is thick and stiff. The shoes are all flash and not very usefull in the ring, kind of like jones recently (OH NO he didn't just say that!)
    so, i see boxer2k5 usues the nike Lowpro, and I am sure there are a few addidas wearers here, but has anyone tried the low cut everlast shoes? or should i just stick with the nike? or Axis? go barefoot? I really like the look of the everlast, so if anyone has tried them please let me know what you thougt.

those Reyes Shoes are nasty looking!

Originally posted by lowkey77
    Something rarely brought up and i am not sure if this is the right section to put it in, but ....whatever:

Shoes: I got a pair of those Roy Jones/jordan shoes and man do they suck. The sole is thick and stiff. The shoes are all flash and not very usefull in the ring, kind of like jones recently (OH NO he didn't just say that!)
    so, i see boxer2k5 usues the nike Lowpro, and I am sure there are a few addidas wearers here, but has anyone tried the low cut everlast shoes? or should i just stick with the nike? or Axis? go barefoot? I really like the look of the everlast, so if anyone has tried them please let me know what you thougt.

those Reyes Shoes are nasty looking!
    Someone in my club wears the low pro Everlast ones. He has the white with Gold badge pair, i dunno if you have seen them before.

He always wears them so he must find them quite comfortable. I like the look of Adidas myself and i will buy some soon.

I have to admit the Roy Jones ones look very bulky from the site i once saw them on.

Comment

i have no idea of what brand shoes u guys are talking about, cos my training shoes are worth like $20 from a discount store and my proper boxing shoes are a donation. anyways, thanks for the advice, when i can afford some better shoes, i will take ya advice into consideration.

Comment

correction, both shoes are donations. haha

Comment

those jordan shoes are awsome. my oppinoon

I got some addidas shoes. Kinda col.

Comment

I wear the plain white everlast boxing shoes really soft sole, really flexable, and go almost to the top of my shin. I have had them for 5 years and they are great. I train in a pair of nike wrestling shoes alittle more stiff and just over my ankle.

Comment

i have some white everlast(same as my black ones) low tops comming in this week
              before my fight next week

and i am about to order some plain white ones
              so i can get them air brushed

i hate shoppin for boxing shoes
              most of the ones i really like are in either uk
              or are womens shoes

so i said **** it im bout to get them customized
              pimp my boxing shoes and shorts lol

Comment

nice have any ideas upon whats going to be airbrushed on them?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252
                  nice have any ideas upon whats going to be airbrushed on them?
                  yeah im putting iceman on one and jones jr on the other shoe

Comment

i have a pair of the everlast low top shoes and they are the best shoes i've worn, so comfortable you barely know you are wearing them. i had to import them from the states (i'm english) which cost a fortune, much more than the shoes cost, but they are worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
                    X