No announcement yet.

Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves?

Wdup im wondering kind of gloves might be better, Ringside Gloves or Everlast can u give me your opinions asap ty

Originally posted by whatitdo
    Wdup im wondering kind of gloves might be better, Ringside Gloves or Everlast can u give me your opinions asap ty
    These gloves

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ng-gloves.html

They feel so good and they are cheap. I bought a pair in every color (even pink)for me and my soldiers and they agree. Compared to my other brands they feel the best. So snug and you can really feel the protection. Suprisingly durable too.

Comment

if your going in the same price range between the two..i would say everlast...its a name brand..and their equipemnt isnt bad...but on the other hand...ringside has glvoes to fit your style...as to where everlat makes gloves on hand protection..

Comment

I have the ones Sniper posted. Been using them for over a year now and still good. No complaints. I use them for training and sparring and never had any problems. Mine are Red 16oz. I say buy them cause they are cheap and good for training.

I like the ringside gloves though after checking out a few, they offer quite a few. Very nice gloves without a question. If my everlast glove give up I would upgrade to ringside.

Comment

The more expensive ones....

Comment

Reyes have three type of gloves for heavy bag
            as well as what is Hook-loop gloves and mexican gloves

Comment

Reyes are too exspensive.. I have a pair of Gold's Gym gloves, nice snug fit as the everlast one, but the PU are a bit ****ty as there ripped. But the leather, well nothing wrong with them.

Comment

i av a pair of blitz 12 oz gloves. they're red and look cool. they got a snug fit and are tough cow hide leather. only 30 quid.

Comment

depends what you want them for
                  Sparring
                  bag work
                  etc

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
                    depends what you want them for
                    Sparring
                    bag work
                    etc
                    But i seen like 3 boxing gloves just for heavy bags.

Comment

Working...
                    X