Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd mayweather chin granite or glass?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd mayweather chin granite or glass?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRO...etailpage#t=8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyDl...yer_detailpage

will he share the same fate as roy jones?

Floyd has a solid chin,the only time I've seen him down was a quick 1 from Judah.

Comment

pretty solid ...so far
      he'll have to get hit a bunch of times for me to decide tho

Comment

He has a good chin.

He has been hit many times flush not just the misconception 'he's only been hit flush 3 times in his entire career'

He has been hit flush plently of times and has never offically been knocked down.

He's proven he has atleast a good chin.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-24-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Solid chin. He won't suffer the same fate as Roy. Roy's defense was based purely on reflexes and athleticism. Floyd's is more technical with his defense (i.e. chin tucked, rolling with punches, body placement, etc.)

Comment

he's got a good chin and a defence based around solid technique rather than one based around pure speed and reactions like roy, so he'd probably need to be beaten down before he gets KO'd rather than a one punch tarver v jones deal. That shot mosley landed on him was a monster but he took it - a glass jaw would certainly have shattered.

Comment

Cho Chop Corley once rocked him but Floyd still stood right in front of him, so i would concur that he has a solid chin.

Comment

Hard to tell really. Yes hes been caught a few times, but they are the punches the average person usually takes countless times, before the effects are felt.
                IM not so sure his chin is solid. WHen he was caught by corley or whoever he looked vulnerable little boy. Im not even sure how solidly landed the punches were. The one landed by SSM wasnt all that because SSM rarely stops people in the first or second round. So many people have taken those punches by SSM.

Comment

Hes never been dropped offiicialy so you got to give it to him after 41 fights without being droppd,every fighter gets hurt at some point but the suck it up.

Comment

Floyd's got a really good chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X