No announcement yet.

Women Entering The Work Force Has Negatively Affected Cost of Living and Wages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviousy

You used to have the woman at home raising the kids and keeping the house, you know do a bit of vacuuming, watch a bunch of daytime TV, go shopping and knock up a bit of grub. And the man's salary would be enough to cover everything.

Now the women get to be wagecucks too and the combined salaries barely cover everything

Yay go women woooo down with the patriarchy you really got an awesome deal
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-14-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Women Entering The Work Force...

Prior to women entering the work force, a job ensured a sufficient salary for the man in order for him to take care of his family. Since at the time most of America's families were dependent on a single person income, (...)
      ... there's a huge historic fallacy here!!!... because it isn't about women acting as a "work force" per se, it's only about women acting as a "salary-based" work force!!!... I'll provide one example on this issue: in ancient China, the household industry of silk exclusively used women as work force... (needles to tell you that the silk industry made "China great", actually...)

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Furn is a good housewife and mother. He's at home breastfeeding his kids and singing nursery rhymes all day.
        My kid goes to school I mostly play golf and fish during the day.

Someones gotta do their bit to keep the cost of living down.
        Last edited by Furn; 02-21-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          My kid goes to school I mostly play golf and fish during the day.

Your living the life man, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            the reason corporations wanted women workers is because they could pay them less to do the same job than a man, at least before the feminazis took over. women's incomes are rising enough that pretty soon there won't be an advantage to hiring women instead of men.
            ?????.......

Comment

No matter what I achieve in this life financially, politically, etc., I will feel luckiest that I grew up with a traditional full-time mother.

Some women do genuinely love their careers but it seems like they're a tiny minority as far as those I've known personally.

Most are miserable and either feel they were tricked by Hollywood's depictions of the exciting professional woman lifestyle, or never wanted it but couldn't find a decent husband since most modern guys are manchildren.

How they chased a fictional character's life for a decade before snapping out of it and admitting they count the minutes until retirement.

Then again most guys seem to be in the same spot, but it's a strange thing for the gender that has a choice to choose the emptier path.

History is cyclical, though. Most collapsing empires saw their preoccuption with economics turn into generation of childless female hustlers. Then they were conquered fertile groups with traditional gender roles. The same will become of the US/EU.
              Last edited by ////; 02-21-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                No matter what I achieve in this life financially, politically, etc., I will feel luckiest that I grew up with a traditional full-time mother.

Some women do genuinely love their careers but it seems like they're a tiny minority.

Most are miserable and either feel they were tricked by Hollywood's depictions of the exciting professional woman lifestyle, or never wanted it but couldn't find a decent husband since most modern guys are manchildren.
                i think lots of younger females want to be career women because post modern feminism teaches them all men are oppressors and marriage is a kind of slavery where they will be barefoot and pregnant and chained to the stove.
                my ex wife had a real career while she was raising our kids, and she was still a really good mother

Comment

theres way more men now being house husbands. its an epidemic. gender roles dont mean sht no more.

Comment

Suddenly doubling the available workers will obviously cause massive downward pressure on wages.

When people look at economic growth over the last couple of decades, this needs to be taken into account.

Comment

Our culture has changed and so has prices. It's hard with just having one income coming into the house in 2019.

Comment

Working...
                      X