Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to quickly and safely lose 50 pounds??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to quickly and safely lose 50 pounds??

currently at 210 need to drop to 160..what foods should i eat??and other than running and skipping rope whats a good routine..just rejoined a boxing gym and need to get down to 160 before i turn pro

LOL.

Oh man.

Comment

your not serious are you? not the 50pounds thing but turn pro remark? well anyway

you dont need no magic potion or anything, just hard work. running, eat sensible, u obviously no pizzas are bad for u etc

get ur self to a boxing gym and im sure if uve boxed before u would know what a good routine looks like... period

Comment

Get ready for a lot of hard work and a long time to do this in.

No magic forumla or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          currently at 210 need to drop to 160..what foods should i eat??and other than running and skipping rope whats a good routine..just rejoined a boxing gym and need to get down to 160 before i turn pro
          lol...whats your amateur record look like and how old are you? and no i aint hating on you..keep doing you. It'll be hard...but nothing is impossible
          Last edited by dreaded_FIST; 06-15-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

He's 28 with 3 kids.

amateur record of like 28 wins or sth a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
              He's 28 with 3 kids.

amateur record of like 28 wins or sth a few years ago.
              More power to him then... as for losing 50 pounds, cut out all junk food, frizzy drinks, sugar etcetc. Drink only water, 5-6 small meals a day, basically eat as clean as you can. work on your cardio blahblah..this should all be common sense stuff that you should already know. But 50 pounds is a lot.. so don't expect to lose it over night.

and all I got to say is.... don't be disappointed if things don't go your way.

edit: do a search on this forum...pretty sure you'll find threads just like this.
              Last edited by dreaded_FIST; 06-15-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

thanks..i know its some pros here so i was just asking for advice since ive never had to lose this much weight before,,im just out of shape right now

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                  thanks..i know its some pros here so i was just asking for advice since ive never had to lose this much weight before,,im just out of shape right now
                  I think most of the ppl posting in this section are amateurs but I dont know if there are any pros.. look into HIIT for cardio..

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
                    LOL.

Oh man.
                    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

But yes, hard work, and more hard work.

Comment

Working...
                    X