Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with stretch marks, any suggestions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have them too actually, I think I just have the unfortunate genes where my skin is more likely to have them.

It was like sophmore to junior year in high school I stopped playing football and didnt really go to the gym regularly and I went up in weight from like 140-160 then all of a sudden they popped up on my side and back. It bothered me because although I gained weight I know people who had much bigger weight gain in a shorter time and didnt get them so I figured it must be a genetics thing.

What I did was basically i just got back in shape; lifting, boxing, running all that now they are very feint and just look like scars from a cut or something. Not that its a great look but I dont really care about them anymore.

Comment

Nothing works. Believe me. Even laser treatment isn't guaranteed to do much.

The best way I've found to diminish the appearance is to cut down and lose weight.

I have some under my arms and on my legs that came when I bulked. Cutting down you can't see them or feel them as much, but they'll always be there

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        Nothing works. Believe me. Even laser treatment isn't guaranteed to do much.

The best way I've found to diminish the appearance is to cut down and lose weight.

I have some under my arms and on my legs that came when I bulked. Cutting down you can't see them or feel them as much, but they'll always be there
        Well loosing weight is not really an option since I get them from lifting...

And the funny is thing is, seeing your name, I got a whole new set of marks on my biceps since I started using jack3d 2 weeks back...I think the pump/swell it gives you is what gave me the stretch marks...

I have new marks on my back right now, like lat/shoulder area....and it itches like a mutha mutha....

But as someone said, I used to have serious marks on my thighs when I was younger (played football/soccer on daily basis, build up my legs) but now they are very faint and blend in with my skin mostly...

But these fresh ones of the past couple of years arent fun....first they itch, second its not a good look when your shoulders and biceps are all scarred up.

Comment

I'm not saying you have to lose a ****load of weight. Just drop some bodyfat.

Also if you don't tan, that'd be a good idea too.

Comment

Working...
          X