Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kell Brook the biggest BS’er in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Probably more than twice but he doesn't count pork swords

Comment

They're not taking risks between building up Brook vs Khan. It should be no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        porter (in america and was heavily hyped) golovkin and spence in a short space of time. name me some other fighters who have fought that quality of opposition. amazing how we are still going down the route of making out hes a cherry picker lol. most of the current fighters on here who are glorified havent fought a single fighter of that calibre let alone 3.
        Amir khan lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          ****in hell out of all of the logic all you can pick out was a simple naming mistake? Jesus you are ****in reaching son..

Get a grip of yourself you nonce
          Lolololol you mad ****?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            Not sulecki.. I meant rabchenko lol my bad
            Fair enough mate, I thought to myself didn't Jacobs just fight that guy lol

Comment

I think he'd easily beat the crap out of Andy Lee.

Comment

I agree with TS

Listen, he was stabbed because he decided to engage in some bongo bongo with another male. That's his fault for engaging in such behaviour away from home and with other men

He took the Golovkin fight because the fans had been BEGGING for him to step up. Are we actually forgetting his dog **** trio of world title defences - Jo Jo Dan, Kevin Bizier and Frankie Gavin? Yeah, tremendous run lol he kept the IBF title hostage, stepped up to unify with Vargas, that fell apart so he went to Golovkin because he'd been fighting bums

And the Spence fight is again his own problem. Spence was mandatory. If he vacated, he'd have been rightfully castrated for ducking him considering his appalling welterweight run. He had to win that fight to retain credibility and he failed.

It's Brook's fault for fighting bums initially. And I say this as a Brit

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I think he'd easily beat the crap out of Andy Lee.
                  Maybe but the all conquering Billy Joe Saunders could not.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Maybe but the all conquering Billy Joe Saunders could not.
                    I'm just saying that because the thread starter is Irish.

Comment

Brook is a warrior. I respect his decisions to take some of the most difficult fights and he is still boxing after all the damage. We need to appreciate boxers like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X