No announcement yet.

Woman Denied Service at Florida Taco Bell Because She Can’t Speak Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take a pic of the menu...point to the combo you want

after you get your food, set the place on fire...lets hear that 911 call in English

but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      take a pic of the menu...point to the combo you want

after you get your food, set the place on fire...lets hear that 911 call in English

but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I believe a requirement for anyone to become a citizen or staying here on a visa of any kind should be to learn to speak English.

There is no way an American should be able to go to a business in the contiguous 48 states and the person serving them not be able to communicate with them.

JMO.
        The United States does not have an official language. Anyone is free to speak any language they want, not learn a language they do not wish to learn and free to open and operate a business in any language of their liking.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
          Just leave and go spend your money elsewhere. I never get why people make a fuss about businesses that doesn't want you there. Take your money and go spend it somewhere else where you are welcome. Why do you wanna eat at a place that don't want to service you? Who knows what they did to your food while in the back. i will never eat at a place that is giving me attitude. If they are giving you attitude, best believe your food is being played with back there.
          It's not the business. It was an individual employee who has no ownership.Taco Bell is a corporation.

The rest of what you said is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            The United States does not have an official language. Anyone is free to speak any language they want, not learn a language they do not wish to learn and free to open and operate a business in any language of their liking.
            The standard language in the United States is English whether you accept that or not. You can speak whatever language you want but if you work for a major corporation you better learn some English.

The fact that she was fired speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
              What is Spanish for tacos?
              Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Tacos.
              Wize guise

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                The employee was later fired, and I hope nobody else hires her in the USA.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/woman-...h_2662703.html

Seems like neither know how to speak English

Comment

I am aware of that which is why I concluded with JMO-just my opinion. I do believe English should be made the official language of America.

Further, I find it incredulous that an American citizen need to learn another language to communicate in any business in the United States of America-sans Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.

Just doesn't seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    It's not the business. It was an individual employee who has no ownership.Taco Bell is a corporation.

The rest of what you said is irrelevant.
                    That's what i meant! If the person working there doesn't want to serve you, why the hell do you still wanna eat there?

Comment

The worst part is the person who lost their job probably works hard.

The animal in the car that was complaining is probably living of the state and most likely a vile criminal.

Comment

Working...
                      X