Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Andrade by Decision at 16/1. Get on it!!
    in-game bet??

Comment

• Holy **** monster shot, surprised Keeler got up

Comment

• How the hell Keeler got up, if there is an another shot that Keeler would eat, they should stop the fight early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          in-game bet??
          Yeah, and a bad one hahaha

Comment

• That was an enormous shot, reminded my of Usyk's KO of Bellew, can't believe Keeler is still there. 20-16

Comment

• Andrade doing what's most appropriate? Refreshing like mineral water

Comment

• Andrade lands what look like monster shots and everybody always manages to get up.

Comment

• Andrade looks strong offensively...but also a little too open on defense...time for him to step up the competition though...no excuses...next fight needs to beat Derevy, GGG, Charlo Canelo or that type of level...his fights at 160 so far are a joke for how good he is.

Comment

• that was a nasty left hand. but this is such a disgraceful mismatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiub View Post
                      Every time I see Andrade I wonder why the hell people are talking about him fighting Canelo. Seriously what are people seeing? He hasn't fought anyone and he does not look good.
                      he went through a lengthy period where he didnt even fight due to a contractual issue with his former promoter.
                      He stagnated because of that. He could have fought these 'bums' back then and improved considerably.

Comment

Working...
                      X