How strong is broner's chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How strong is broner's chin?

He got hit flush tonight several times?

Would he be able to take those from big punchers at 140?

Granite...Rees is one of the hardest punchers in the game right now and he tested Broner's chin

Comment

It's hard to say, he's taken shots clean and eats them up like nothing, but let's keep in mind he's being hit against much smaller guys with little pop. We won't really know how good his chin is until we see him mix it up with the guys at 140.

Comment

The answer is untested.

He hasn't been visibly stunned yet from what I can tell but he also hasn't fought any punchers.

So, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
          He got hit flush tonight several times?

Would he be able to take those from big punchers at 140?
          I knew Rees didnt have the power to hurt him so he opened it more and just rolled with must punches. You don't fight Malignaggi the same way you fight Julian Jackson. If Broner fight Matthysse you can be sure he would be more cautious and defensive. I still don't know what Broner would do against elite opposition, but I think he would be competitive.

Brace yourself, haters saying Broner will get kod by fighter X and Y and Z incoming

Comment

So far it looks very good, the fact that he has a big head and no neck might be the reason why.

Comment

i think he has at least an above average chin. he hasnt been hurt or stunned

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                The answer is untested.

He hasn't been visibly stunned yet from what I can tell but he also hasn't fought any punchers.

So, time will tell.
                this ^^^^^

Time will tell. I think people just need to relax, chill out and take all the sand out of their Vag1nas. Broner will eventually fight the top dog and we'll see then if he will still be dominant. Maybe he will, maybe he will not, but from now on I think people should stop the hate and enjoy the entertainment he's trying to show. Sometimes I wonder why people are watching the fight of fighters they hate so much, its like an addiction or something, like a need to hate

Comment

Broner gets laid out at 140

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Broner gets laid out at 140
                    you seem somewhat angered by Broner.

peeps need to relax. he's a fun action fighter, he can take one, he can give one. his presence at 140 will mean very watchable fights, whoever wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X