Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching Lesnars fight I see that his standup is FAR inferior to Fedor's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching Lesnars fight I see that his standup is FAR inferior to Fedor's

Oh has anyone ever seen Brock kick anyone (not knee)? I havent seen it myself and wondering if he even knows how to kick or if his legs can reach that high.

I know that Fedor isnt upto the level of top boxers, his technique is a bit odd but only because of his Sambo background. Even then I think that he is clearly one of the better boxers and kickboxers in MMA. Which is a bit sad really.

Fedors superior footwork - 5:52

Fedors superior punching power - 6:12

Fedors superior speed - 7:14

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
    Oh has anyone ever seen Brock kick anyone (not knee)? I havent seen it myself and wondering if he even knows how to kick or if his legs can reach that high.

I know that Fedor isnt upto the level of top boxers, his technique is a bit odd but only because of his Sambo background. Even then I think that he is clearly one of the better boxers and kickboxers in MMA. Which is a bit sad really.

Fedors superior footwork - 5:52

Fedors superior punching power - 6:12

Fedors superior speed - 7:14
    Let him fight Shane Carwin...

Comment

can Fedor compare to brocks take downs.

.....um Noooo.
      and please jus think what Brock did to Mir's ground game in the 2nd fight.
      if you dont' consider that.....your jus delusional Fedor fan who thinks he's god.

Comment

Lesnar is beatable...But he is the best.

He is the Matt Hughes (prime) of the Heavyweight Division.

So as it stands Brock is the best p4p HW in the MMA.

Comment

Lesnar was just lookin for the right time to counter with a take down cuz of Carwins power, Carwin has lots of power man

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Lesnar was just lookin for the right time to counter with a take down cuz of Carwins power, Carwin has lots of power man
            Carwin can make anyone look like a ***** ass ***ot in the first 5 minutes of a fight...

Cardio and chin helps when fighting someone like Shane...

The better your cardio the better your chin (recovery time)

But an iron chin is something some guy's are born with....good chin or bad...it can be better with great cardio

Comment

As you can see Carwin's punches compared to Fedor is nowhere near as accurate or as powerful.................is this a boxing forum or what (MMA section though)?

Fedor wouldnt tire punching Brock out as well..........I think in a Fedor v Brock fight, the only record that will be broken is how many times Brock can run around the ring in the 5 minute rounds.

Comment

actually what do you base how fedor wouldn't tire out?
                just an honest question, Fedor never unloaded as much as Carwin did.
                i've watched all of Fedors fights.
                he never swung like that.

Comment

It's unfair to criticise Brock's footwork; it would be much better, but he gets slowed down by Blair_Wells#32 swinging so hard on his nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    It's unfair to criticise Brock's footwork; it would be much better, but he gets slowed down by Blair_Wells#32 swinging so hard on his nuts.

you noticed that too!

Comment

Working...
                    X