Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Kovalev Can End The Fight With One Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking maybe Yarde made Kovalev look worse than he actually is but also he showed the classic way to beat him - hit him to the body.

So Canelo will be going to the body a lot in this fight. I think Canelo will win over 12 rounds but I predict Kovalev will make it a very tough fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      Will be hard to sell it thou if he isn't CLEARLY ahead on the cards. Kov's jab will keep him at bay unless he is willing to take a lot of shots to move in.
      GGG clearly won the first fight. Draw was a hard sell, but they managed. Hard isn't impossible. I think a draw would be Canelo's plan B if it goes to card and it would be obvious to everyone Canelo lost. They know the recipe. "L" is not an option when you have a $300m contract. And Canelo has a good defense and a solid chin to be dropped. So...draw=Canelo lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        They're trying hard to create an illusion. Kovalev has never been a 1-punch guy. He is a STRONG puncher, like GG, who builds damage and then brutally finishes guys.
        Wonder why they feel the need to lie about this...?
        This is true. Kovalev is clearly not the same fighter he was 3-4 years ago and is clearly in decline. Anybody that doesn't see this is either ignoring it or they're delusional. Canelo picked Kovalev for that reason and his team is using hyperbole to distract from that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          He's going to be a one punch guy against someone 2 weight divisions smaller than him .

Idk how you guys don't realize that
          They do, just choose to ignore it, because it doesn’t feat their narrative, They love praising fighters moving up, canelo started 140 pounds, 5’8” to this idiots that’s an advantage for Canelo not Kovalev. But if Kovalev wins let alone KOs Canelo, I asure you this imbeciles will come here with all kinds of alts claiming they knew that would happened. Clowns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Dude Canelo has to ****ing cheat to make 160. Wtf you talking about naturally smaller man. ****ing Meatnelo regularly has weighed above 170 for fights at Caneloweight 155.
            Stupid fool! Every single one of the 154 pounders walk around 170-5 pounds every single one of them. Heck even Shawn Porter, Spence, Kell Brook, and Timothy Bradley walked around 170, and they are “welters” what’s your point stupid?

Comment

Working...
            X