Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people start saying Floyd is ducking the lineal MW champ you know he is great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    On the real Larry go to sleep
    Best advice Larry has gotten today, I don't think there has been a day where I've seen so many Floyd threads.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Who is coming up from lightweight??Guerrero has had 2 fights at ww and is Floyds mandatory
      he fought at Lightweight a year ago......... he beat acouple of mediocre fighters at WW.

be honest is Guerrero a safer choice than Martinez?

Comment

Floyd said he would be having 5 or 6 more fights and that they wouldnt be against tough champions.

Floyd said health comes first and that he is not fighting to prove who the best is, he's fighting for money

When thats all said and done, why are we even in this thread? Floyd set his agenda, he's not fighting the best champions to prove who the best is.

Roll on Guerrero which at least proves Floyd isn't a liar and sticks to his words above.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          he fought at Lightweight a year ago......... he beat acouple of mediocre fighters at WW.

be honest is Guerrero a safer choice than Martinez?
          another way to phrase this question is:

"is facing a welterweight a safer choice than facing the lineal 160lb champion"

tard.

Comment

I hate Floyd as a human being, I think he's a classless douche bag scum POS, and he's got an IQ of about 29 give or take...

But yeah, there's no denying how prolific he is in the ring. ATG obviously. Anybody saying otherwise is hatin'.

See? One can actually hate FMJ but still acknowledge his greatness.

Comment

isn't floyd married already man?

Comment

forgifs.com
                True. But their were several Pacs ducking Canelo threads back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Who is coming up from lightweight??Guerrero has had 2 fights at ww and is Floyds mandatory
                  Why do you consistently suck floyd's balls? All you do is look for keyboard fights with people. The fact of the matter is floyd will not fight marvilla regardless. Marvilla has said time and time again he can come to 154 and fight him or even a catchweight. But floyd ignores what he says. I recall a floyd interview around the ortiz fight. A reporter says to him why don't you fight martinez? Floyd replies by saying yes he is a good fighter etc. Typically dodging a question. (He almost does it as good as he dodges fighters) cough cough margarito. Anyway, he says marvilla has a lot of options he can go fight andre ward. That's it! No mention of oh I would like to fight him. Just ignoring the reporter and chatting absolute garbage. So the fact of the matter is before you come out wiith these bullcrap topics look at how floyd redponds to fighter. I will say it now and I would bet my house on it if floyd fought marvilla at 154 marvilla would knock his face into next week. Btw bro don't take this to heart floyd is a good fighter but is well protected against a few big names.

Comment

Then I guess Pacquiao must have been even greater because he is smaller than Floyd and they said he was ducking Martinez. Some people say stupid things. So what. I don't think Martinez is needed to beat Floyd. If Floyd fights Canelo I believe he will lose his 0. As far as no one having a chance to beat him goes, that's bull. Guerrero has a chance to beat him as does Trout and Pacquiao. Castillo already did beat him in the minds of the majority of boxing fans.

Comment

Floyd is a great fighter but you don't need to tell us that 5 times a day.He is not the only great fighter fighting today. I am sure Pacquiao, Marquez, Ward, Donaire, Hopkins and Martinez will be remembered as great fighters also when their career is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X