Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets get it straight, boxers can be cowardly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, if a fighter runs in a fight, he's a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      A coward runs from conflict not towards it
      If I pick out the smallest, weakest kid in the room and start smacking on him, am I coward?

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        An overall legendary fighter making 1 mistake in his whole career is not the same as a coward like Ortiz quitting 5 different times. How can you argue that a guy who quits EVERY time things get heated is not a coward. If there was a bully at your school who would clobber smaller kids but fold like paper, cry, quit and run from those who would fight back you wouldn’t say he’s a coward? Come on. Ortiz is the definition of a coward. Just because you’re a professional boxer doesn’t mean your a die hard honorable warrior.
        Victor Ortiz is a former world champion who has fought multiple world champions, been dropped heavily multiple times and got back up and fought on multiple times and continued to take serious punishment and sometimes gone the full distance and sometimes even won or drawn. Against world class trained fighters.

And you consider that cowardly?

Yes Ortiz doesn't have the biggest heart, he is mentally weak (compared to most world class fighters) but to call him a coward is a joke and just ridiculous. You don't fight world class boxers when you are aware that one single punch can kill you and be a coward. It is not logical.

I am astounded that you have fought yourself and know full well how dangerous this sport is and calling a world champion boxer a coward. Can't even wrap my head around that concept.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          didnt take the ******s long to infect this thread, what boxers have fought two harder opponents in a row than jacobs and canelo? give me a list or shut the **** up
          Fcvking dumb ass. Jacobs was a 9-1 underdog, no one gave him a chance and now he's an ATG? Canelo was moving up in weight.

You think no boxer has ever fought two harder opponents? Really?

Stop having your head so up another mans ass dude. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
            Fcvking dumb ass. Jacobs was a 9-1 underdog, no one gave him a chance and now he's an ATG? Canelo was moving up in weight.

You think no boxer has ever fought two harder opponents? Really?

Stop having your head so up another mans ass dude. Seriously.
            Name names.... which current boxers have faced a better last couple of opponent.

Comment

An example of a cowardly boxer is Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Name names.... which current boxers have faced a better last couple of opponent.
                Andre Ward.

Ggg has one official close good win- Jacobs. Ward has 5-6 wins better or as good as that.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Anyone who puts their life on the line to make a living is not a coward.
                  OK I will use your logic then. a good fighter beating up a bad fighter CAN KILL HIM or disable him. it was that POS payweather who started this sh i t

Comment

Charlo sisters haven't had their first $1 mil paychecks,
                    despite being around for years.
                    Hearn is offering them greener pasture.
                    Guess why they won't accept.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Victor Ortiz is a former world champion who has fought multiple world champions, been dropped heavily multiple times and got back up and fought on multiple times and continued to take serious punishment and sometimes gone the full distance and sometimes even won or drawn. Against world class trained fighters.

And you consider that cowardly?

Yes Ortiz doesn't have the biggest heart, he is mentally weak (compared to most world class fighters) but to call him a coward is a joke and just ridiculous. You don't fight world class boxers when you are aware that one single punch can kill you and be a coward. It is not logical.

I am astounded that you have fought yourself and know full well how dangerous this sport is and calling a world champion boxer a coward. Can't even wrap my head around that concept.
                      Ortiz showed a lot of heart with berto. I think he has a mental problem not related to being a coward

Comment

Working...
                      X